• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think these will look dope on the teg

I found BBS mesh in my area :P

some lol meshies

some others

steelies
    Last edited by Drama; 08-02-2010, 04:35 PM.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I love me jetta, and totally don't want to sell it

Comment

• bahaha. I know what your doing

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          I love me jetta, and totally don't want to sell it

I want real type A's so bad, I did a test in Forza, I want them.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I would like to see it in forza.....if my xbox could read discs.

might just get the new xbox since my parents dont want to get me a camera for my birthday

dad: so what do you want for your birthday
            me: *smiles*
            dad: .....
            me: Canon 7d
            dad: wtf is that?
            mom: Its a $2000 camera
            dad: hell no
            me: not without the lenses...
            mom: realistically, what do you want?
            me: .....
            dad: we can get you the new xbox?
            me: no......
            dad: so what do you want:
            me: .......

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Canon T2i, trust me, I thought I would **** it after using the 7D, but I love it now. Video quality is the same, you've seen my pictures so you know what quality they are.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• true dat. I guess I can get a 7d after I start working at corner bakery.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  true dat. I guess I can get a 7d after I start working at corner bakery.
                  a kid I met the other day has a 5d, thats the super insanely nice one right? well any way he shot some footage and it was RETARDED! shit looks so quality

Comment

• Same one Mike has, that camera is BOSS.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

a kid I met the other day has a 5d, thats the super insanely nice one right? well any way he shot some footage and it was RETARDED! shit looks so quality
                      thats dope. was it the mkII? those things are like $3000

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Same one Mike has, that camera is BOSS.
                      hell yea.

Drama you are like god

Comment

I love me jetta, and totally don't want to sell it
                        I when I read this.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        Mike shoots with a 5d if that is any inclination to the abilities of the camera. I have a couple of other buddies who shoot for a living (weddings, events, etc) that shoot solely with 5d's... with that said, I'm sure Mike and the rest of them would attest to not even fully using the camera's to their potential. In other words, there are plenty of cameras far cheaper that will do far more then most of us will ever use it for.

Just my ignorant and mostly baseless .005

PS- Andrew - whenever we meet in person, I'm immediately driving you to the grocery store so you can whip up a meal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          I when I read this.

Mike shoots with a 5d if that is any inclination to the abilities of the camera. I have a couple of other buddies who shoot for a living (weddings, events, etc) that shoot solely with 5d's... with that said, I'm sure Mike and the rest of them would attest to not even fully using the camera's to their potential. In other words, there are plenty of cameras far cheaper that will do far more then most of us will ever use it for.

Just my ignorant and mostly baseless .005

PS- Andrew - whenever we meet in person, I'm immediately driving you to the grocery store so you can whip up a meal.
                          yea thats true. I'm just going to go with a t2i for now till I get a job.

and lol at the grocery thing

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            yea thats true. I'm just going to go with a t2i for now till I get a job.

and lol at the grocery thing
                            Once you get a T2i, you won't need anything for a while, spend money on lenses, you can always upgrade bodies later. I'm sure anyone will tell you that.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Once you get a T2i, you won't need anything for a while, spend money on lenses, you can always upgrade bodies later. I'm sure anyone will tell you that.
                              yea, I'm just going to buy the body and use my moms lenses and what not. She's thinking about buying some more.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Kielan -- no interest?

Comment

Working...
                                X