This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

was that last you supposed to be seperate so it says F U?
    No it wasnt... just ended up that way..

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Not everyone.

Almost.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I feel like eating popcorn shrimp
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Ive been craving popcorn for a while now... Thanks for reminding me... Im gonna have to get some for tomorrow night at work....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          I feel like eating popcorn shrimp
          Thanks, now I want popcorn shrimp.
          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Ive been craving popcorn for a while now... Thanks for reminding me... Im gonna have to get some for tomorrow night at work....
          Cool story bro.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Neck up ya parrot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Ive been craving popcorn for a while now... Thanks for reminding me... Im gonna have to get some for tomorrow night at work....
              we always have popcorn laying around.
              Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Thanks, now I want popcorn shrimp.

Cool story bro.
              your welcome.

lol

mmmm. Popcorn shrimp with lemon on top

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Neck up ya parrot!
                Uhh, what?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Uhh, what?
                  well after so many years in jail, you learn some new slang words

Drama you are like god

Comment

• New exterior shot of the car at current height, uploading now.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• needs moar low

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I can't even fit my phone on there, I am tucking half the tire in front, and in the rear, I don't think I can get any lower, with out my cat being on the ground.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you need some 16s to make that bitch flush yo.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I think im going to have to borrow a friends strobe lights cause I might do a shoot with a few friends sometime soon.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Nah dawg 15's, unless if find the perfect set of wheels in 16's, and I mean perfect. 15's with the right offset, and stretch, will make it perfect.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Anyway I'm out for a bit, got to go home, hope it doesn't take me 3.5 hours like Friday did.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X