• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're organic bro!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        Dear crazy animal rights idiots. Don't you think we have bigger problems in the world right now than how animals are being treated before they are killed and eaten? Welcome to the circle of live. NOW GET A FUCKING JOB AND CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING TO SOCIETY. Annoying hippie fucks.
        aus government put a ban on sending livestock to indonesia for a few months earlier this year, why? they reckon animals were being treated inhumanly. wtf!

is the way an animal dies more important than a farmers job? fuck no you fuckwit retarded cunts. farmers jobs are much more important than how an animal gets treated.

Comment

• and dont get me started on greenies/environmentalists

Comment

• I have a coyote skin i will gladly rub on any environmentalists you know.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• hahahahaha.

as far as i see, we humans are at the top of the food chain.

Comment

• November 5, 1955. The day time travel was invented.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• is this where the magic happens?
                  -Strictly Pleasure-
                  ★AGGRESSIVE STREET★VIOLENT STYLE★

Comment

• black magic

Comment

• They didn't even try with this movie.
                      There is no way that an alien who was stuck with a black kid for 24 hours would decide to save mankind.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• A girl I'm friends with on FB posted asking if anyone knew of a company that made boots like uggs that didn't use animal skin/fur to make them. I posted and said "as soon as you made this post I slaughtered 3 sheep, cut them open and deficated on the guts of their dead remains. Congrats on your new pair of boots that didn't use up 1/8th of an animal to make." She deleted me almost instantly. Sent me an inbox message calling me an "inconsiderate asshole." I simply replied "go fuck yourself you dumb dirt fucking cunt. The world would be a better place without you. <3 me (a normal fucking human being that actually cares about important issues in our world."
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Aren't uggs synthetic?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Aren't uggs synthetic?
                            Hell if I know. Lol
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• the legit ones are supposed to be real sheep skin, but its not like they kill sheep for it hahaha

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X