This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    im talking about the old one, For Xbox1/ Ps2. I never got to finish it since my disc messed up 80% through the game.
    Oh I know you are, and I'm referring to the new SA of course, as you already know lol.

I need to find my copy for Xbox. I just may start over on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Oh I know you are, and I'm referring to the new SA of course, as you already know lol.

I need to find my copy for Xbox. I just may start over on it...
      Yeah i know, I need to finish it. Im at a mission in the desert flying a plane through loops. It freezes everytime
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Yeah i know, I need to finish it. Im at a mission in the desert flying a plane through loops. It freezes everytime
        Trade copies with a friend...

Comment

Trade copies with a friend...
          waiting to borrow a copy from a friend, Another said I could have his but cant find it right now. And I emailed a person off a local forsale site about a copy he has

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Other than my job and standing on street corners, what are other viable job things I could do to earn moneys?

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Other than my job and standing on street corners, what are other viable job things I could do to earn moneys?
              Sell drugs

Comment

Other than my job and standing on street corners, what are other viable job things I could do to earn moneys?

Get more jobs.........

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                Originally posted by Kielan
                Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Be like hank hill

Comment

waiting to borrow a copy from a friend, Another said I could have his but cant find it right now. And I emailed a person off a local forsale site about a copy he has
                    Back in Xbox1 days, my copy of Halo was so scratched up because I bought it used. When it would stall regularly, I swapped copies with a friend who was returning his rental at Blockbuster.
                    Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Just ask around your friends. People always need help with something they need done.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Sell drugs
                        Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        Be like hank hill

[IMG]CRACK[/IMG]
                        recently in swansea: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-12307678
                        There are three crack dealers on my boyfriend's street, I think the market is oversaturated to be honest. -____-

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Just ask around your friends. People always need help with something they need done.
                        This is true, but all the friends that need things doing are far far away. ):

edit: nutt I have fallen in love with that colour.
                        Last edited by ratmog; 11-05-2011, 04:02 PM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

This is true, but all the friends that need things doing are far far away. ):

edit: nutt I have fallen in love with that colour.
                          A friend who I shoot pool with likes to go to bars & see who needs a ride home because they've been drinking. He's known throughout the local bars so when ppl see him on the regular, they'll know he is a ride home.

He just charges 5-10 bucks each ride. Idk how much he has made doing it though.

EDIT:
                          No, he doesn't pick up chicks this way lol.

Comment

A friend who I shoot pool with likes to go to bars & see who needs a ride home because they've been drinking. He's known throughout the local bars so when ppl see him on the regular, they'll know he is a ride home.

He just charges 5-10 bucks each ride. Idk how much he has made doing it though.
                            I'd do that, but I actually need to get a clutch bearing and probably a bodyguard and a taxi license too ): UK laws are pretty strict on charging for lifts, especially to people you don't know. If word gets a round the cops can and will fine you for it

edit: Anyone wanna buy any art? That's cheap on shipping and can be custom made.

RT changes lives.

Comment

I'd do that, but I actually need to get a clutch bearing and probably a bodyguard and a taxi license too ): UK laws are pretty strict on charging for lifts, especially to people you don't know. If word gets a round the cops can and will fine you for it

edit: Anyone wanna buy any art? That's cheap on shipping and can be custom made.
                              Ever thought of web designing?

Comment

• LOL making money in webdesign. Good fucking luck.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X