This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dudermagee View Post
    thats the best time to burn something, when its worthless.

Yeah, we generally don't like shit in here.
    And since its rt, we don't have to pretend that we do.

Lol
    it's like your polishing a turd, no matter what you do its still going to be a turd.
    x2

x2

x2

Comment

• Just cause they got their e-ballz and can bash whatever they want.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        Well thanks anyway, no hard feelings about the bashing, I've come to expect it from Sean and Duder.
        Sorry we don't leg hump because you claim to have a set of tits. Your cars are ugly, you know we think they're ugly, yet we still hear about them all the time.

Plus, you're not even hot. So if we were the type to flock to some "girl" on the internet, it wouldn't be you.

Comment

• Hi
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Sorry we don't leg hump because you claim to have a set of tits. Your cars are ugly, you know we think they're ugly, yet we still hear about them all the time.

Plus, you're not even hot. So if we were the type to flock to some "girl" on the internet, it wouldn't be you.
            I'm not asking you to 'leg hump' because I'm a girl, I don't want to have to hide my fucking gender on a forum. I'll put it in intro posts and perhaps drop it into every day posts because you know what? That's what people do.You guys post about being guys, sometimes I get to post about being a girl. Deal? Deal.
            I am aware you think my cars are ugly, but so what? I can post about them - you don't have to bash it every single time. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think a good few things on here are ugly, but you don't see me mouthing off about it every time I see it. Ignoring it is probably the best route for you guys. If I want to talk about said projects with people who are actually interested I will, and if I want to do it in RT, I will. I'm not going to go and make a separate thread for passing comments.

I don't care if I'm hot to you or not. I'm happy in myself, in my body and in my relationship, do you really think I give a shit what people on the internet who I'll very likely never meet think of my appearance?

Over these past few weeks I've lost most of my respect for certain members.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Shit just got real.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hormones all up in this bish

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8avWJIwyxY"]I'm here for the gang bang - YouTube[/ame]
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I'm sure I'll feel the same in the morning, but I'm out.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• All I'm saying is that both cars really just aren't worth the time and effort. I'm pretty sure that's all any of us are saying. If you know people are going to bash it, why keep posting about it.

It's like expecting it not to hurt everytime you slam your head against a wall.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• See ya Rat.

240p buffering, FUUUUU...

Comment

• If you wanna get technical I haven't really said shit about those failed abortions in quite some time, because I don't give a shit. You just seem moody today which makes you more fun to fuck with.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            If you wanna get technical I haven't really said shit about those failed abortions in quite some time, because I don't give a shit. You just seem moody today which makes you more fun to fuck with.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4&feature=related"]You maddddddd - YouTube[/ame]
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I love RT.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X