This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Shouldn't you be ridding your dads mustache?
    wat
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
      make it a show. Charge people to come see you guys burn it. Rig up some explosives in there for the extra wow factor.
      Pretty good idea, to be honest..
      Though some guy on ratlook did it at the drag strip a while back and only raised £150. We need at least £1k.
      This thing, clean with a decent engine in it could fetch £1.5k. Sounds mad but old men like Rovers, and the insurance is cheap for younger drivers too, so its an easy sell when running and not a tatty mess.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Fuck
          Whats up?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Works pissing me off

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              Though some guy on ratlook did it at the drag strip a while back and only raised £150. We need at least £1k.
              This thing, clean with a decent engine in it could fetch £1.5k. Sounds mad but old men like Rovers, and the insurance is cheap for younger drivers too, so its an easy sell when running and not a tatty mess.
              good answer lol

I'm not against you building this car up, I just thought I'd throw an idea out there.
              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Works pissing me off
                Sucks.

Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                good answer lol

I'm not against you building this car up, I just thought I'd throw an idea out there.
                (edit: the rover was only ever intended as an in-between car, something to drive and fiddle with while the other one was offf the road.. the guys we have doing the wiring on that can't find the correct loom so we're having all sorts of problems =/)
                He's aiming to sell it for enough money to get a fund started towards a fastback s13 for track use. We're polar opposites when it comes to cars - he wants function/speed/easy fix out of a car and I want mine to look pretty and hold up traffic!

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                  1.5k huh?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yo Jazzy

Comment

• whats up kid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        1.5k huh?
                        Told you it sounds mad. I ain't even lying. Beaten up 200k miler Rover 200s are going for just over £900. This is a 214 and he's putting it back clean and stock apart from a new engine - we saw the guy over the road sell his dented one for 1k the other week.
                        Crazy what people will spend on something that has a reputation for overheating/blowing head gaskets/generally being pain in the ass 90s british engineering.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• that shits from the fucking 90's? good god.

Comment

that shits from the fucking 90's? good god.
                            I think we have our cars mixed. My own car is from the 70s, design from way back in the 50s. My boyfriend's car is a '96 Rover 214si.
                            Last edited by ratmog; 10-19-2011, 06:37 PM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• either way little lady, both those cars are visually offensive.

Comment

either way little lady, both those cars are visually offensive.
                                You're entitled to your opinion. The rover doesn't appeal to me in looks either, too bubble-like. :shrug

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X