• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets keep it real, cuz I'm keepin it real
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Motherfuck, any of you guys know where I can find out info about "network bias", or at least that's what my professor calls it, basically think about the opposite of network neutrality, I need some sources to use otherwise I'm fucked.
      www.networkbias.com

Comment

• When do you become old enough that you don't go to stupid fucking Halloween parties? My gf is 26 and still obsessed with dressing up and going to her friends Halloween garbage.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Halloween parties are awesome, the fuck is wrong with you. Girls dress like absolute whores, you get to dress comfortably in your halloween costume, and even if you don't score at the end of the night, chances are you still saw tits.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Halloween parties are awesome, the fuck is wrong with you. Girls dress like absolute whores, you get to dress comfortably in your halloween costume, and even if you don't score at the end of the night, chances are you still saw tits.
            I'm not the party type. Tits are nice but drunken idiots make my fucking prostate swell.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              I'm not the party type. Tits are nice but drunken idiots make my fucking prostate swell.
              DAMN KIDs BETTER KEEP OFF MY GODDAMN LAWN!!!
              and you might want to talk to a Dr. about that prostate
              and not me, I'm not that kind of Dr.

Comment

• Problem is one party we go to every year. I'm fine with that we know everyone etc. but this other one she wants to go to now this girl from work invited her and it's in the town I graduated from highschool from and it's full of fucking scumbags that are going nowhere with their lives.

Oh and she only knows 4 ppl that will be there and I know none.
                cars and stuff

Comment

Problem is one party we go to every year. I'm fine with that we know everyone etc. but this other one she wants to go to now this girl from work invited her and it's in the town I graduated from highschool from and it's full of fucking scumbags that are going nowhere with their lives.
                  put foot down, tell her no fucking way

Comment

• yea I like drinking at bars more than parties

Comment

• zombie baby scene
                      eh this part is fucked up

Comment

• Women are fucking terrible people. We need to go back to when men put them in their place. All this bullshit with them having rights and being able to vote. You give them a little and they try to take everything they can. It's like a black man in an empty jewelry store.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• So.. If ur upside down in crim land. How do you not piss in your own face?
                            cars and stuff

Comment

Women are fucking terrible people. We need to go back to when men put them in their place. All this bullshit with them having rights and being able to vote. You give them a little and they try to take everything they can. It's like a black man in an empty jewelry store.
                              yep
                              think about it, since they have gotten all those rights the american family model has gone to shit

Comment

So.. If ur upside down in crim land. How do you not piss in your own face?
                                oh they do, they just deal
                                golden showers for everyone bro

Comment

Working...
                                X