X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who aaron ross or Terry Adams? and what one wheeled thing? they have manuals, nose manuals, hang 5, pedal hang 5ss, hang 10s, etc.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      who aaron ross or Terry Adams? and what one wheeled thing? they have manuals, nose manuals, hang 5, pedal hang 5ss, hang 10s, etc.
      hahah i have no clue. The guy in the blue.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Thats Terry Adams haha. what time on the video?

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I need to start going to sleep earlier, and tomorrow I'm gettin in the zone....

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            I need to start going to sleep earlier, and tomorrow I'm gettin in the zone....
            autozone...

Drama you are like god

Comment

Thats Terry Adams haha. what time on the video?
              pretty much the whole video he rides his pegs and shit. Like when he has the bike straight but and does the bike spin shit were he goes over the entire bike balancing on the front.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, distributor cap and rotor, and possibly ignition wires, really don't want to buy those but I might have to

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  pretty much the whole video he rides his pegs and shit. Like when he has the bike straight but and does the bike spin shit were he goes over the entire bike balancing on the front.
                  o ok I know what your talking about now. I forgot what that trick is called. I wanna try learning decades....like when you pull up the front and hop around the handlebars

like this
                  decade air, not a 540 downside whip, a 540 downside whip would be if he whiped it around, a decade is when you just spin around the bars

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yeaaaaa, think I might go to bed its 2:35 here

Comment

o ok I know what your talking about now. I forgot what that trick is called. I wanna try learning decades....like when you pull up the front and hop around the handlebars

like this
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeC0bjLjg-U
                      HA I don't know about that noise. I would die if I did that. Ill stick to skateboarding and fixed gear.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        yeaaaaa, think I might go to bed its 2:35 here
                        later mang.
                        Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        HA I don't know about that noise. I would die if I did that. Ill stick to skateboarding and fixed gear.
                        laaawwll. You never know if you never try. I like the stance skateboarders have. Just...coasting down the road, lookin all dope....

Drama you are like god

Comment

later mang.

laaawwll. You never know if you never try. I like the stance skateboarders have. Just...coasting down the road, lookin all dope....
                          yeah cruising on a skateboard in the city is the most fun thing you could possibly do.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            yeah cruising on a skateboard in the city is the most fun thing you could possibly do.
                            bikes. You get to haul ass down a road going the regular car speed and have cars honk at you while your humping your bike......yes...I did that.

Also before I got my new grips, I had NO barends from falling so much. One was dug in the bars, and the other one deformed into the bars. since the one on the left was dug in, it was just metal on the ends. I was weaving through cars at a stop light and scratched a van . I fuckin dipped. Didn't even look back

Drama you are like god

Comment

bikes. You get to haul ass down a road going the regular car speed and have cars honk at you while your humping your bike......yes...I did that.

Also before I got my new grips, I had NO barends from falling so much. One was dug in the bars, and the other one deformed into the bars. since the one on the left was dug in, it was just metal on the ends. I was weaving through cars at a stop light and scratched a van . I fuckin dipped. Didn't even look back
                              haha damn. you bad ass. :P

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lmao betta recognize :P. I get crunk when I bike, especially when I got some badass music playing.

And that chaser bodykit is a URAS type 4 rep lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X