X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn. That sucks. You should just buy a 1JZ and go for a look similar to Joel's from C's Garage
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I'm going to post some of my favorite bike video clips, to me music and style have so much to do with me liking the part

Anything Steven Hamilton, bust mostly this part
      Steven Hamilton's riding section from my BMX DVD release The Day Is Over (2004) Mentioned in this 2019 "The Yin & The Yang" Federal Bikes Steven&#8230;

Anything Kevin Porter, coolest dude in bmx
      KP's web video from Chicago in spring/early summer 2010, filmed and edited by Andrew Brady.

Tony Cardona, this is awesome
      Tony Cardona spent some time in San Jose, Costa Rica this past winter and managed to get these clips despite some bad crashes and a misdiagnosed broken ankle by&#8230;

these two s&m edits, just looks so fun
      Check out some of the riding, partying, and mayhem that occurred while some of the team guys were out in California, enjoy! Edit: Larry AlvaradoFilming : Dy...

Take a ride with some of the S&M Team riders to Longbeach California. Aaron Bostrom as the tour guide, he takes them to some spots to get rowdy and ride some...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        damn. That sucks. You should just buy a 1JZ and go for a look similar to Joel's from C's Garage
        joels onevia is FUCKING FIRE. I love love love that car.

ahhh i can't find that video that just came out of c's garage drift event thing. it was raining in it.

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• those are sick. I have a poster of Tony Cardona in my room along with Harry Main.

Now I get to upload my favorite videos

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            joels onevia is FUCKING FIRE. I love love love that car.

ahhh i can't find that video that just came out of c's garage drift event thing. it was raining in it.
            hell yea.

Yea I've seen it. I believe your talking about this one

Drama you are like god

Comment

hell yea.

Yea I've seen it. I believe your talking about this one

http://vimeo.com/13449579
              Yesss! thats it. Soooo dope.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• don't like harry main, really don't like park riders at all, it just looks stupid, except this, Chase hawk is by no means a park rider, but he fuckin kills them, trails flow ftw

Sorry, we couldn&#8217;t find that page

Comment

• chase hawk has the gayest sounding voice ever....

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• BMX

and then considering that Nigel Sylvester is my all time favorite, Heres a 3 part series he did
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Yesss! thats it. Soooo dope.
                      no doubt!

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      don't like harry main, really don't like park riders at all, it just looks stupid, except this, Chase hawk is by no means a park rider, but he fuckin kills them, trails flow ftw

http://vimeo.com/13612253
                      Yea I saw that video this morning. I love that course. Trails, you get maaddd air. To bad we dont have any good ones here.

Drama you are like god

Comment

chase hawk has the gayest sounding voice ever....

http://vimeo.com/2986596
                        but look at those whips

and I'm loling at Ben hittle, such an odd person and has such a long neck

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          but look at those whips

but listen the fucker. Im pretty sure he racked shit a few too many times on his bike.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

chase hawk has the gayest sounding voice ever....

http://vimeo.com/2986596
                            lmfao

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            but look at those whips

lolololololol

and I dont even know how the first video got there....wtf?!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• watch all the triple shot videos

and this one

Drama you are like god

Comment

how THE fuck is he so good at that one wheeled shit. Thats insane.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X