X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    good lord.

Looks like I'll be driving to Cali in 2 weeks. Holy shit.
    If I ever have plans on visiting SoCal, I'll let you know.

So I can finally meet Andrew.
    Last edited by jasonklee; 09-18-2011, 08:24 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Jason, feel free to call me Andrew.

If I ever come north while I'm there, I shall let you know.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXQK_sWtMY"]Community - Abed "Cool. Cool cool cool + Pew" - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• nyan nyan nyan

Comment

• always hard to drive home from gym after a leg workout lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              3. not always true, but in most cases it is
              4. A simple jobs usually = lower chances for advancement, military careers are limited, If I was going career I would do the 26 years (IIRC thats all it takes) to max out my retirement if you joined at 18 that means you'd be only 44 so I'd want a career that I could actually use in the civilian world, and what happens if you get the boot for some reason and your only background is being a secretary.

On top of those reasons:
              Who the fuck wants to tell someone they are a secretary in the military, shitty jobs like you're talking about get real old real quick, and you're fucked if for some reason you want to get out before you reach retirement and you have a shitty job.
              some officers i know of are getting the boot. how shitty is this, test for Maj, dont make it so you get forshaped :/ fuking budget cuts

and just because your job (for this example) is a secretary, that doesnt stop you from useing your TA (which i heard is going bye-bye soon) and the other education benifits we are given to get an education for what you want to do. day 1 in the military everyone talks about going to college and getting all that jazz.

but hey, if you get a good executive job (like for a general) it could help you advance

also, i get tired of telling people im a comm guy in the military.

"yo dude you fly planes!?"
              "no, only officers do"
              "oh... do you fix planes!?"
              "no i work on computers"
              ""
              ""

/rant
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• fuck
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Damn, get it
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• not being able to pick my nose cos i got no finger nail.

worst

Comment

• i wanna meet jason :-(
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• and everyone else i have not met yet :-(
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• come to japan and meet me and LozZz

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            come to japan and meet me and LozZz
                            that could def. be a fun trip
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              and everyone else i have not met yet :-(
                              ohai! we might meet at h2o next weekend
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• come down under and meet me