• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    for?
    possible job interview
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• not mine. my friends. im thinkin about painting mine a candy-like purple with fluro green rims and then some fluro green zebra stripes on the frame or something
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• gay, all about having a battle ready bike, like mine thats camo and has a cross bar pad, shits ready for fuckin warfare

Comment

• gay.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Bmx is gay. fixed gear is where its at.

hehe actually I was watching dew tour the other day... fucking 15 yr old was whopping everyones ass. i lolled.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• making my nightly visit. I'm a nocturnal RT visitor
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• dew tour is so fucking gay, no style at all, just gay video game shit, actually did chase hawk ride in that dew tour?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  Bmx is gay. fixed gear is where its at.

hehe actually I was watching dew tour the other day... fucking 15 yr old was whopping everyones ass. i lolled.
                  fixies is a fag treeend

I was watching all three that happened. It was the trails one right? Theres some 12 yo kid sponsored by nike 6.0 and he can do fuckin flares and backflips and shit.

Drama you are like god

Comment

dew tour is so fucking gay, no style at all, just gay video game shit, actually did chase hawk ride in that dew tour?
                    i have no clue. I just watched enough to watch a 15 yr old beat all them. ha

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

dew tour is so fucking gay, no style at all, just gay video game shit, actually did chase hawk ride in that dew tour?
                      I dont think he did this year.

X-Games BMX course is sooo sick. It should be dope this year

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        fixies is a fag treeend

I was watching all three that happened. It was the trails one right? Theres some 12 yo kid sponsored by nike 6.0 and he can do fuckin flares and backflips and shit.
                        haha how is it a trend? People have been riding fixed gear for a while. The hipsters finally just got a hold of it.

ha yeah it was the trail one.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• maybe thats what I saw footage of him practicing for, Chase Hawk is style

Comment

• I'm trying to build myself a fixie now. But I **** hipsters...contradiction?

No, just trying to get my fat ass in shape and tone my legs...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                              I'm trying to build myself a fixie now. But I **** hipsters...contradiction?

No, just trying to get my fat ass in shape and tone my legs...
                              Im working on mine right now. Painting my front wheel white tomorrow and my gold handle bars white too.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                haha how is it a trend? People have been riding fixed gear for a while. The hipsters finally just got a hold of it.

ha yeah it was the trail one.
                                you just answered your question

yea I saw it. Did a fucking triple tailwhip.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                maybe thats what I saw footage of him practicing for, Chase Hawk is style
                                yea your thinking of the xgames course. I wanna ride it

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X