X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The camera is a Fuji FinePix s9000. A little outdated, and I've seen it take some great shots before, but this was the first time I had taken it out in low light. I have some tinkering to do. But I wish I had PS, and a Mac for that matter...but no such luck.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      I thought you said Forza seats lol

thats a lot of shit. Your cars gonna be looking dooopee
      Nah lol. Its going to be looking better then what it looks like now, but it won't be dope yet lol. Its getting their, just a few more things

-Dan

Comment

• yea I see what you mean now . Yours doesnt have manual modes like Tv or Av or anything like that?

and check out this loller video people
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          Nah lol. Its going to be looking better then what it looks like now, but it won't be dope yet lol. Its getting their, just a few more things
          lol. cant wait to see when its done and what you have for it in mind after

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just had it here a second ago, but the gf took it (I'm letting her use it for a digital photog class shes taking). It's got all sorts of "bells and whistles" on it, and it can be set to fully manual. I just have a lot of experimenting to do with it because I don't have a manual for it and I'm not coming up with a pdf of one online or anything.

Love those Hornitos Commercials btw

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
              The camera is a Fuji FinePix s9000. A little outdated, and I've seen it take some great shots before, but this was the first time I had taken it out in low light. I have some tinkering to do. But I wish I had PS, and a Mac for that matter...but no such luck.
              You don't need a Mac to be good at PS (common misconception) they run the exact same way on both OS's, PM me, we can talk about some things for PS.
              Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Nah son, its gunna be dope.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
              lol. cant wait to see when its done and what you have for it in mind after
              This.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ah ok, I see haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Im not doing anything special. Other then the seats and harnesses, its going to have OEM look. Might strip out the rear completely but havent decided yet. Im not doing any fancy fabric because its a pita and frankly I want my interior to be as close to oem so Im just making it all black.

-Dan

Comment

• PM'd

Cole

Comment

• I think I might be going down to long island tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        I think I might be going down to long island tomorrow
                        i might be going to philly on friday
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I go to Long Island everyday.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            i might be going to philly on friday
                            for?

Comment

• ohai

Drama you are like god

Comment

• looks gay, I'm guna upload a couple shitty videos from today

Comment

Working...
                                X