X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was 105 yesterday and they closed my work early. I was hyped because I got to go home haha. It rained all day here.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Yeah dude, the door panels themselves are getting painted then the door inserts are going to be in fabric. I painted 90% of my interior last year with spray paint and it has yet to crack, flake, or get damaged by the sun.
      Oh word, I thought you mean't like painting the insert. My bad.
      Originally posted by XeRo View Post
      I have been playing it for forever, it's getting overwhelming how many people are hacking that game though. I have switched to Battlefield Bad Company 2. Great game but it's hacked and annoying too. I have since gone to play the Medal of Honor Beta. GREAT game.
      Throwin' it wayyyy back to the first page.
      Originally posted by Drama View Post
      nope. Just mad humidty. Hopefully tomorrow. Supposed to be a shower storm.

And today I was street riding and I saw my friends S14 with the gramlights and took a picture. Then later, I was bmxing at the park today, and I saw my drifting buddies rollerblading...they're badass.

Then I ripped the side of my vans doing a long ass manual
      The red ones? That you bitched at me for like touching with my foot?
      Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
      It's been like 105 with a heat index of 115 here in VA the past few days. Needless to say, the Miata's top has remained UP and the A/C ON!
      Thats like what it has been for like the past 2 weeks up here, finally had a "cold" front come through today after a weekend of some serious storms, and the next few days are going to be in the mid 80's thank fucking god.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Good thing about vans is that they're cheap.
        yea true that. I still got my 6.0s too for back up. I'll just have my mom sew them back up, no biggie. They're old anyways and have maaadd sun damage.

I'll probably get the black chukka lows with the gum sole next time. I **** buying them for $60 cause then I'll ask my parents to buy me something cheap for my bike and then.. "we just bought you your shoes!"....
        Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
        It's been like 105 with a heat index of 115 here in VA the past few days. Needless to say, the Miata's top has remained UP and the A/C ON!
        same here. But its more normal then anything here and I kind of **** it but then you got those hot ass chicks wearing short-short-short shorts... And a lot of swimming parties.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          The red ones? That you bitched at me for like touching with my foot?
          hell no. I would never ride in those till they start showing some age.

and you didnt "touch" it with your foot. you gave me a flat tire/
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Nah, I painted the insert the 2nd time I redid my interior. Turned out so bad I ripped everything off the panels down to the fiberglass or whatever they use. Then I was in deep shit and bought the dove grey panels I have now haha. I used fabric the first time on the door inserts and it wasn't too bad other then the wrinkles I had.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              nope. Just mad humidty. Hopefully tomorrow. Supposed to be a shower storm.

And today I was street riding and I saw my friends S14 with the gramlights and took a picture. Then later, I was bmxing at the park today, and I saw my drifting buddies rollerblading...they're badass.

Then I ripped the side of my vans doing a long ass manual
              damn dude forreal? I drove about 30 miles in the worst rain ive ever seen then i got off the interstate started drifting haha

oh i ordered these today.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• ^ They're sick

-Dan

Comment

• supras?
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Yeah supra cubans.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• i wanted a pair of those. i need some new clothes for back to school.

just got a bunch of shit for my dorm. fuckkk!
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• haha i went dorm shopping last week. Shits weakkkk.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I got everything for my house. End tables, desk, matress/box spring, lights, all that fun stuff. We have a whole house to fill haha

-Dan

Comment

• worddd. I wish I could get an apartment my first year. But its not allowed at my school.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I lived on campus 1st year. It sucked so bad. Roommates suck, I had to check in with a cop every night after 10pm, and you were not aloud to be over in another dorm after 11. It was complete horse shit. Now 4 of my buddies in my major and I got a huge ass house for $2,000 less then living on campus haha

-Dan

Comment

• my school only has apartments and suites. the only difference between the two is that an apartment has a kitchen. they're both fully furnished so all you really need is your bed shit, a lamp, some random crap like that, and clothes.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X