X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• word. I have this paypal gift certificate and I want to transfer the money to my paypal account. Any idea how to do that?

-Dan

Comment

• Can't you just link it? Or something to that extent? I'm sure that would have to be done in order to use it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The instructions arn't really too clear haha. It just says enter a code and BOOM! money.

-Dan

Comment

• If only everything worked like that. I think there is a redeem gift card option somewhere in paypal.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ive searched man lol.

-Dan

Comment

• I know I have seen it before, I just don't know how long ago before was, hahah.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha fuck it. ill just try to low ball the dude. I can't wait to cash this check from the insurance company then go part shopping

-Dan

Comment

• Hahaha, uploading the pictures to my flickr now, expect a thread momentarily.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• @kielan. damn to bad my cars shot cause i would have at least head up to your house and went with you guys to lime rock. (i mean if im cool enough huehuehue)

my day was lame as fuck. consisting of being on the computer than taking a nap for a few hours and waking up and doing the same thing. i cant believe im saying this but i kinda cant wait till work this week.

Comment

• Here are the long awaited pictures, its really nothing special at all.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Should I do a fabric headliner or vinyl? I re-did the headliner about 3 times now and it sags within a month with the fabric.

-Dan

Comment

• Use the Super 90 stuff, that Super 77 isn't strong enough.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I used the adhesive in the orange can from advance auto. Maybe I didn't let it get tacky enough before I put the fabric down. Hopefully this time it will go a hell of a lot better haha. My dad did it in my sisters eclipse and it looks OEM so ill ask him what he used. Im thinking either a giraffe print or a light wood grain fabric.

-Dan

Comment

• Use the 3M super 90, there is honestly nothing else that will be that strong, I used it on mine, its only sagging where we didn't spray enough down.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ill try that then lol

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X