Well, its Getting A LOT Better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, its Getting A LOT Better.

Well for the first time here is a thread on my Integra, painted the wheels silver tonight with the help of Charlie, the rears are as low as they go, but I am going to fix that very soon. Hopefully I will have new wheels soon. Anyway a lot of progress has been made from what it used to be, and progress will continue to be made.

Here it is.

Partial interior, both door panels in this fabric, headliner and shift plate are different.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Oh my man that fabric is legit.

-Dan

Comment

Its a wavy houndstooth pattern, it looks sick in person.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Well for the first time here is a thread on my Integra, painted the wheels silver tonight with the help of Charlie, the rears are as low as they go, but I am going to fix that very soon. Hopefully I will have new wheels soon. Anyway a lot of progress has been made from what it used to be, and progress will continue to be made.

coilovers?

Comment

Looks like it is in good condition

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
            coilovers?
            Its already on coilovers... I am taking out the rear collars, so I can get the extra 3/4" that I need.
            Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
            Looks like it is in good condition
            I can't tell if you are kidding or not, but it still needs a lot of paint work, a new hood, new front bumper, and new right fender. I will fix the bumper this summer, but the others will stay for a bit, got something in the making for next spring.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

its coming along nicely. im staying tuned....
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

From the pics it looks like its in good condition for the integra.. a lot of them I see around where I live are beat.

Comment

your car is silver too?! i thought it was black! wtf!
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

i like vsm.

you should work on that rear bumper fitment, thats the first thing that popped out to me.

please don't put rota's/xxrs/konigs/whatever other fake "jdm" wheels on it, nor bbs RS.

16x8 +32 te37's in mag blue, or bronze, and it will be perfect.
                    2001 Honda S2000

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Comment

i **** ls meshes...lol i just traded mine today for some BBS!
                      -Jorge-

Comment

Lookin clean man!

Comment

Cant wait till you get it closer to where you want it dude... I know you have some badass plans in the future.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Very nice, love silver DC2s. My friend has one that had a big turbz B18 that now has a J32
                            1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Looks so much better with the silver wheels. Keep it up mang.

Comment

Working...
                              X