• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's good Sean?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just waiting for shit to sell lol

Zic, I didn't get that quote, I didn't even get them off the car yet lol, but to be honest its going to be easier to ship that within the US or just sell local.

Comment

• Sean those wheels looks sick. It's a shame they're not going on your car.

Kielan this week is my last week of work and then I go to Florida with the family for a week.

Comment

• Dude, its genuinely killing me to look at them. I want them gone ASAP so I can't change my mind

Comment

• yeah figured. tho camber arms here are cooooooostly.

tho check out, wheels for sale or wanted. someone is trying to get a set of RS
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• I understand that my price is high on the wheels, and dont really care that much lol.

But out of curiosity how much do you guys think they are worth?

Comment

• Tell your friends lol

Comment

• For real dude I'd end up caving and throwing them on the car.

Idk much about wheel prices, 4500 may be a bit high but start high and end with a price you're comfortable selling them for, right? That's usually how I do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Just waiting for shit to sell lol

Zic, I didn't get that quote, I didn't even get them off the car yet lol, but to be honest its going to be easier to ship that within the US or just sell local.
                    How much has gone already?
                    Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    Sean those wheels looks sick. It's a shame they're not going on your car.

Kielan this week is my last week of work and then I go to Florida with the family for a week.
                    Fuck work and the vacation, PSU >.
                    Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Dude, its genuinely killing me to look at them. I want them gone ASAP so I can't change my mind
                    Don't look at them then.

Sean you already know what I think in terms of value.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Not much has sold, I spent yesterday going through the car and taking pics of shit. Eric came over and we kicked it bullshitted and turned wrenches lol.

I think I have a buyer on the coils though. We'll see.

Comment

• sup brahs
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I think you're coming out like a bandit but motherfuckers gotta pay for parts off of notorious cars/people. They want to build a car just like yours and you're taking the guess work out of it so they gotta pay the premium to not do wheel math, experiment with coils etc etc.

You'll get crazy cash for all those parts. I'm gonna do the same as you when I'm ready to part out

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Cleaned out the garage a bit. You can see 100% of the cars now!

Comment

• Jaze come down here so I can shoot your car.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucking school wifi isn't working on my computer and is refusing to even connect, always timing out in like half a second. RAGE.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X