This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    No one is going to convince you otherwise and I'm not going to try to. I think you are in for a shock though. The grass isn't greener on the other side of this one.
    There is no green grass during summer in california.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• 4 seasons are nice, after 18 years of cold ass winters, and still having to drive 300 miles round trip for somewhat decent skiing, it gets fucking tiring. I want to be able to not worry about how I'm going to get somewhere with my car because there is snow on the ground.

People everywhere suck I realize this, but after being in the New England mentality for 18 years, you realize just how delusional people here are. You also realize that there really isn't much of a future here for someone who wants to do something with their life, people move here after they have become successful, not to become successful. This area fucking blows, and there is no real way for you to make a future for yourself. I fully intend on not being stuck here for the rest of my life, living off mommy and daddy's non-existent wealth. Fuck if I'm going to be stuck here. The west coast (Bay area, Seattle) hold a great deal more potential for someone like me.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        4 seasons are nice, after 18 years of cold ass winters, and still having to drive 300 miles round trip for somewhat decent skiing, it gets fucking tiring. I want to be able to not worry about how I'm going to get somewhere with my car because there is snow on the ground.

People everywhere suck I realize this, but after being in the New England mentality for 18 years, you realize just how delusional people here are. You also realize that there really isn't much of a future here for someone who wants to do something with their life, people move here after they have become successful, not to become successful. This area fucking blows, and there is no real way for you to make a future for yourself. I fully intend on not being stuck here for the rest of my life, living off mommy and daddy's non-existent wealth. Fuck if I'm going to be stuck here. The west coast (Bay area, Seattle) hold a great deal more potential for someone like me.
        I probably came off wrong.
        I didnt mean to say that east is better than west and there is no other way around it.
        What I meant is that dont think that California is haven.
        I am sure both places have their own goods and bads, but for me personally, I think east is a bit better.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          if anything they are more real
          People in California are about as real as The Easter Bunny and Unicorns, my friend. (Present company excluded)

Move your ass to the Midwest. We're all poor and want to be somebody here. That's real. haha

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• oh yea, I also forgot to mention Toronto is a very plausible option, close to family, close to the states, and very easy to get work visas

oh yea and something to do with BC bud.
            Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
            Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
            Originally posted by Kielan
            Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• I think i just inhale about 2 sq. ft. of mdf dust
              tumblr
              myata

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                oh yea, I also forgot to mention Toronto is a very plausible option, close to family, close to the states, and very easy to get work visas

oh yea and something to do with BC bud.
                Want your Mini to rust out in 8 months??? lol

Comment

• It's slowly rusting here, only surface thankfully but gotta get that shit sorted soon, if I was to go out there I would look for a mini, but something bigger too, fuck getting into a head on head in a mini with a suburban

Comment

• Rira, come to Atlanta. You wouldn't have to pay for parking anywhere with the Mini. Just park it under a donk.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Rira, come to Atlanta. You wouldn't have to pay for parking anywhere with the Mini. Just park it under a donk.
                      This is a very valid point, and I know a place in Charleston I could get a mini easy, and plus, who the fuck in atlanta would steal a mini?

Comment

• Toronto won't rust your car out... Montreal, however will.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• and we're back
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            and we're back
                            Oh you're a team? That's cool, he's not showing, he's not showing, he's not showing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Oh you're a team? That's cool, he's not showing, he's not showing, he's not showing.
                              you should have come to the party at the hotel saturday night. it was nonstop craziness.
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                                This is a very valid point, and I know a place in Charleston I could get a mini easy, and plus, who the fuck in atlanta would steal a mini?
                                I dunno man, there are a fuck ton of hipsters here that would love one. But park it under the donk and they'll think "well damn that black guy owns a donk and a Mini? I'm not touching that shit."
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                                X