X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Baltimore sucks dick don't move there.

SF from what I hear is really nice, that whole area is really nice from what I understand actually. And its a fuck load better than what the East Coast has to offer, if I could, I would already be out there.
    How is bay area that much better? (other than no snow and not humid)
    I am curious!

Originally posted by Rírá View Post
    I can just imagine driving a mini in a big US city, combined with my accent I'd have hipster chicks all on my dick, fo sho.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      LMAO.

San Fran sucks ass. Shitty roads and for the most part shitty people (Bay area people read that as MOST PART, not all). Also, that state is completely broke, compared to just kind of broke like the rest of the country. Any state that spends money mailing military members trying to say that they are residents of the state when they aren't, and then begs for more money can go fuck themselves.

Sorry, I just developed a deep hatred for that state after spending 2 years there.
      West coast or california?
      Washington state is fucking SICK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        West coast or california?
        Washington state is fucking SICK!!!
        California. I personally couldn't live in Washington or Oregon, but I would absolutely spend weeks at a time visiting.

and just so noone thinks I'm just some douchbag ***** on the east coast:

I went exploring, saw everything I could. I went to Tahoe, Sacramento, LA, SF. The only place I didn't get a chance to check out is SD.
        Last edited by jdel; 08-08-2011, 06:25 PM.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

California. I personally couldn't live in Washington or Oregon, but I would absolutely spend weeks at a time visiting.
          Where did you stay in cali?

Comment

Roadtripped to those places few days ago. haha.

Oregon - Holy crap...so many hitchhikers.
            Washington - Hello smooth roads.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie, I fucking love Boston, but I've spent so much time there it would be stupid to go back cos I wanna see as many places as I can.
              Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
              Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
              Originally posted by Kielan
              Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

How is bay area that much better? (other than no snow and not humid)
                I am curious!

Just everything, people here suck, its generally not that nice, people have shit attitudes, weather is shit, there is a lot of things. And Silicon Valley is exactly what I need. Well that or Washington.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

I drove to Canada last year and absolutely loved Washington/Seattle.

Comment

• Don't forget the arguments of rusting cars or not.

Comment

Where did you stay in cali?
                      I lived in Ft. Bragg, about 3 hours north of San Fran.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Pacific Coast Highway is filled with shit tons of hitchhikers. It was still one of the best drives out there though.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Just everything, people here suck, its generally not that nice, people have shit attitudes, weather is shit, there is a lot of things. And Silicon Valley is exactly what I need. Well that or Washington.
                      But do you honestly think people are nicer there man? I **** to break it to you, but they aren't. You need to go south for that.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• And Boston is nice, but I couldn't live there.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Pacific Coast Highway is filled with shit tons of hitchhikers. It was still one of the best drives out there though.

But do you honestly think people are nicer there man? I **** to break it to you, but they aren't. You need to go south for that.
                          I just said people suck here, I never said anything about nicer, if anything they are more real. People here live in a fucking dream world.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Take it for what it is:
                            As little time as I have spend out on the east coast, I FUCKING LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!
                            First and for most, I love 4 seasons, I love snow (I drive 300mi round trip twice a week to go snowboarding)
                            In NorCal, even if its hot during the day, it usually gets cold as heck at night time.
                            Yes, people are not as rude (or what I call real), but it sure annoys the fuck out of me when every other mofo on the street is smiling at you.

Comment

I just said people suck here, I never said anything about nicer, if anything they are more real. People here live in a fucking dream world.
                              No one is going to convince you otherwise and I'm not going to try to. I think you are in for a shock though. The grass isn't greener on the other side of this one.
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                Don't forget the arguments of rusting cars or not.
                                The only bad part about east coast imho.

Originally posted by jdel View Post

PCH is very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X