X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sponsors were there for 2 events, doubt it'll be hard to get em back at all. Bold statement for not attending the show lol

The people outweigh the cars, everyone I talked to had a blast.

Comment

• That's the other thing, this event really wasn't marketed. I'd come back again, even if I knew the turnout would be the exact same.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        The sponsors were there for 2 events, doubt it'll be hard to get em back at all. Bold statement for not attending the show lol

I would have flown out there for a weekly gtg, fuck if I care about the cars. More cars to me means that people are less likely to bitch about not having a huge turnout, for some reason people think that the more cars the better the show is. I don't get that, but whatever, not my retarded mentality.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          The sponsors were there for 2 events, doubt it'll be hard to get em back at all. Bold statement for not attending the show lol

im not doubting that at all, i only go to shows to chill with my boys but alot of people who dont know anybody and was there to see cars might not have had a blast or maybe they did.

im just used to seeing waves of cars at shows and this had more of a gtg vibe but like you said i wasnt there so i cant say anything really

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I would have flown out there for a weekly gtg, fuck if I care about the cars. More cars to me means that people are less likely to bitch about not having a huge turnout, for some reason people think that the more cars the better the show is. I don't get that, but whatever, not my retarded mentality.
            that made no sense.

quality over quantity yes but there needs to be more than 10 nice cars for a show this hyped.

im also talking strictly from a bystander POV, i know the show itself was enjoybale but it needed more content
            Last edited by Jesus Christ; 08-08-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• time for gym
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• tempting

edit:
                fuck that needs too much shit
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  that made no sense.

quality over quantity yes but there needs to be more than 10 nice cars for a show this hyped.

im also talking strictly from a bystander POV, i know the show itself was enjoybale but it needed more content
                  Lol I just re-read, nevermind the rambling African child in the room.

What I guess I'm saying is, I would have flown out there to go to a weekly gtg, just to hang out and meet people. I mean more cars mean that there is more to see, but that doesn't really bother me all that much. I get what you mean from a bystander point of view though. Although the show wasn't really all that hyped only people who visit SW really knew about it. If it was really pushed in other places I'm sure it would have been bigger.

All of this said, the NE needs to do something big next year, (not sure why I really care, I'm doing everything in my power not to be here lol), but I think it would be awesome for the NE to really come out and represent what we've got, and that we aren't all douche scumbag dickholes.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

we aren't all douche scumbag dickholes.
                    but we are?

we could get a pretty sweet gtg after h2o if we brand it as a wrap up of the year type deal

i wonder if cib is doing that first class fitment deal again also?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      but we are?

we could get a pretty sweet gtg after h2o if we brand it as a wrap up of the year type deal

i wonder if cib is doing that first class fitment deal again also?
                      I mean we are, but there are some nice people here, we just aren't them.

We definitely could.

I think they are, but if their last show was any indication, I won't be making the trip out.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I like NE people. NO HOMO!!!
                        lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Fucking MINT. If only he would go down about $600, I would scoop that shit in a minute. I love my base model BMWs.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/2521989270.html

Fucking MINT. If only he would go down about $600, I would scoop that shit in a minute. I love my base model BMWs.
                            Call him!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/2521989270.html

Fucking MINT. If only he would go down about $600, I would scoop that shit in a minute. I love my base model BMWs.
                              thats the one, go get it NAO

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                I like NE people. NO HOMO!!!
                                lol
                                well youre an asshole like we are so you fit right in with us

Comment

Working...
                                X