This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    just buy a perfect example of a e36 with the money you were gonna buy a bottom of the barrel e46 with
    I like this plan
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• holy shit my interest rate on the s2k would be 12% what in the holy fuck.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

holy shit my interest rate on the s2k would be 12% what in the holy fuck.

goddamn thats alot, how much is the loan for?
        did you try USAA?
        Bank of america?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          did you try USAA?
          Bank of america?
          it was with nassau federal credit union. the loan was for 6k over 3 years so that i could get coils and hard top.

i dont think i can accept that ass fuck of a interest rate...im gonna call bofa

Comment

holy shit my interest rate on the s2k would be 12% what in the holy fuck.
            Jesus, who did you piss off at the bank? Don't sleep with loan officers and not even offer to cook them breakfast.

On the other hand, it looks like you MIGHT need to sleep with one now, to get down to 8-9%

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            did you try USAA?
            Bank of america?
            USAA is good, but don't they only let you into their bag-of-low-interest-rate goodies if you're related to a US serviceman? I'd love to jump on USAA for cheap auto insurance with good coverage, but the last serviceman in my family was my grandfather (WWII, Navy), and he's been dead for almost 10 years now.

BofA's rates aren't bad, if you already have an account with them. They did my checking, now they have my car loan for the Si. $18k, 60 month payback (I know, but I was/am po' and needed a car), 3.75%. And that's with virtually 0 credit, minus student loan bills. Their website makes it quick to figure out what your interest rate will be, but their limitations on what can be purchased with a "Used Car Loan" is pretty sad. Couldn't get my '02 AP1 that I really wanted, and still do.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Jesus, who did you piss off at the bank? Don't sleep with loan officers and not even offer to cook them breakfast.

On the other hand, it looks like you MIGHT need to sleep with one now, to get down to 8-9%

USAA is good, but don't they only let you into their bag-of-low-interest-rate goodies if you're related to a US serviceman? I'd love to jump on USAA for cheap auto insurance with good coverage, but the last serviceman in my family was my grandfather (WWII, Navy), and he's been dead for almost 10 years now.

BofA's rates aren't bad, if you already have an account with them. They did my checking, now they have my car loan for the Si. $18k, 60 month payback (I know, but I was/am po' and needed a car), 3.75%. And that's with virtually 0 credit, minus student loan bills. Their website makes it quick to figure out what your interest rate will be, but their limitations on what can be purchased with a "Used Car Loan" is pretty sad. Couldn't get my '02 AP1 that I really wanted, and still do.
              lol
              last I heard, USAA is open to the public regardless of military shit, and they are pretty good about financing old cars, also bank of america let me finance my 03 evo in 2010 so he should be all set for 6k.

Comment

• they said the small nature of the loan requires a higher interest rate

i thought the lower the loan was the lower my fucking rate would be? fuck this im gonna walk in to a bofa

Comment

they said the small nature of the loan requires a higher interest rate

i thought the lower the loan was the lower my fucking rate would be? fuck this im gonna walk in to a bofa
                  nah man lower the loan higher the rate, they wants them monies

Comment

they said the small nature of the loan requires a higher interest rate

The lower the loan, the easier it is to back out on it. Higher risk, higher interest rate.

It's why microloans are almost impossible to get these days, without going to one of those payday 4000% interest places.

And if USAA is open to everybody, well shit, I'm overpaying for my Geico.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

nah man lower the loan higher the rate, they wants them monies
                      more about profit than risk. banks are dumb.

Comment

• wow that shit is ass backwards.

the monthly payment is about 1/8th of my weekly paycheck how the fuck am i a liability?

Comment

wow that shit is ass backwards.

the monthly payment is about 1/8th of my weekly paycheck how the fuck am i a liability?

no credit most likely, what was your score?
                          If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?

Comment

• think I'm going to get some R33 GTR wheels as spares....

Comment

no credit most likely, what was your score?
                              If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?
                              my score was like 600-615 depending on which you look at and i work for broadway motoring group

i have 0 credit history besides phones which is a killer but cmaaaaannn

Comment

• Yea no credit history fucks you

Comment

Working...
                                X