This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    thanks, but this isn't part of college baseball. technically i should have still been in high school so I'm playing my last year of Legion baseball. it's for 15-18 year olds, but most of the kids that play at this level are going to big name schools. Like the catcher for the team we beat today has a full ride to UNC but is too fucking dumb to get in so now they're sending him to a junior college for a year to get his grades up. Then there are a few kids that had Eastern Carolina scouts at our games, St. Joseph's, the one kid in Region 2 playoffs had scouts from Florida, Clemson, the Phillies and the Braves... but we hit the shit out of him in front of all his scouts which was awesome.

anyway, thanks again. i need to get going, i have to be at the field for bp in 11 hours.
    Shit dude, doesn't even matter, that's still fucking awesome. Just to think you've made it this far, is something to be extremely proud of, and a batting title to boot. You're making moves man, and that's awesome.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Comment

• Holy fuck Lukey.

Bricks were shat.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• indeed!

took me like 5 minutes to find lol

Comment

• Holy shit, that's actually scary.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hello RT
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• hello RT

whats up
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• brix were shatted

Comment

• Drinking with some dirty Australian

Comment

• tell oxer his a greasy wog cunt for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        tell oxer his a greasy wog cunt for me
                        Kicked it with lozzz Friday, watched some street drifting
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Drinking with some dirty Australian
                          Veggiemite cunt
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            Kicked it with lozzz Friday, watched some street drifting
                            sounds grouse

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            Veggiemite cunt
                            vegemite*

Comment

• What you been up to?

Comment

• being a hermit and working

Comment

Working...
                                X