This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy fuck guys

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
      Holy fuck guys
      Now 99% of Stanceworks knows your face.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• You're the face of SW, I think they should make stickers for you 'Just what the Dr. ordered' you hearing me Mr Bfurroughs?
        Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
        Originally posted by Kielan
        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
          You're the face of SW, I think they should make stickers for you 'Just what the Dr. ordered' you hearing me Mr Bfurroughs?
          This.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Doctor, you know what? Since i can't find someone doing it for cheap you could send me your flaring tool
            Originally posted by Oxer
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

You're the face of SW, I think they should make stickers for you 'Just what the Dr. ordered' you hearing me Mr Bfurroughs?
              I like this suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                Doctor, you know what? Since i can't find someone doing it for cheap you could send me your flaring tool
                Get in your car, bitch, and come over here.

Comment

I'd buy one.
                  I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Get in your car, bitch, and come over here.
                    It'd be cheaper to let someone do it then. Fuckin' gasprices.

You could move a little closer to Berlin. Would be an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                      It'd be cheaper to let someone do it then. Fuckin' gasprices.
                      Yes, but here you'd get beer and bbq while rolling the fenders.

You could move a little closer to Berlin. Would be an option.
                      No.

Comment

• I reckon we should have a S|W Europe celebration in the Berghain, who's with me??

Comment

Yes, but here you'd get beer and bbq while rolling the fenders.

No.
                          Maybe next month. I'll think about it. Already spent all of money on refinishing 2 of my new wheels.

Comment

I reckon we should have a S|W Europe celebration in the Berghain, who's with me??
                            Wait a sec. Berghain? You mean that club in Berlin?

Comment

• Yes, my friends have been over fuck loads of times and a few residents from the Panorama bar have played here and I've been meaning to go over for years.

Comment

Yes, my friends have been over fuck loads of times and a few residents from the Panorama bar have played here and I've been meaning to go over for years.
                                Never been there, but heard different opinions from "You should def. go there" to "Fucking shithole".

A S/W meet there would be one hell of a fun

Comment

Working...
                                X