X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• the Wu tang and D-Block doing an album
        YES!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
          the Wu tang and D-Block doing an album
          YES!!!!
          No ODB no Wu-Tang.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            No ODB no Wu-Tang.
            thats very true, the WU had alot of members to begin with ,but raekwon and rza and ghost face and odb,method are wu tang to me

Comment

• Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
              thats very true, the WU had alot of members to begin with ,but raekwon and rza and ghost face and odb,method are wu tang to me
              GZA & Inspectah Deck too, U-God is aaiiigghht
              Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
              Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
              Originally posted by Kielan
              Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Just saw a commercial for a conspiracy theorists group on why building 7 fell on 9/11. Why is that shit allowed on television.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bagged e30 thread lol

Comment

• I'm not even going to bother. I saw it, was going to post, and then thought better. Ben would just get mad at me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so my internets has been dropping intermittently for about the last 2 weeks or so and I've been putting off the call to our provider because I didn't want to be on the phone with them forever.

I just called, its all automated, it took about 10 mins.
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Just saw a commercial for a conspiracy theorists group on why building 7 fell on 9/11. Why is that shit allowed on television.
                        Some of those crazy theories arn't too far fetched really

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          Some of those crazy theories arn't too far fetched really
                          yeah they are, k has become an expert on all things in his 18 years of living

Comment

• I don't appreciate the condescending tone there. I'm just saying some of the shit these conspiracy theorists come up with is ridiculous, yes there are good theories that are believable, but many of them are just like, "the fuck are you on", my personal favorite is the theory that the planes that hit the WTC never existed.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              yeah they are, k has become an expert on all things in his 18 years of living
                              Dr Dudeman?, I made ssgt
                              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• they didn't exist man, thats what the government wants you to think
                                hell the twin towers never existed man, its all a conspiracy

Comment

Working...
                                X