This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I'm not really in a hurry, I just want one sooner lol. I really want a black on tan sedan, but a Topaz blue coupe also sounds fantastic.

The thing with that car is that it has a huge scratch on the rear bumper, I mean if its sound there is a chance I would buy it, but I don't think I have the skills/know how/tools to do a 5 spd swap, and I don't have the space to do it either.
    BUT what I really really want, is a Topaz blue sedan. That would be awesome.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• word. good luck dude. hopefully you don't have luck like mine where as soon as you buy something you are happy with a better car comes up at a lower price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        word. good luck dude. hopefully you don't have luck like mine where as soon as you buy something you are happy with a better car comes up at a lower price.
        That's what I'm afraid of.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• meh if it happens it happens. they're just cars :shrug:

Comment

meh if it happens it happens. they're just cars :shrug:
            I know, I'd just be pissed. Fuck I really want a Topaz blue sedan lol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

word. good luck dude. hopefully you don't have luck like mine where as soon as you buy something you are happy with a better car comes up at a lower price.
              well the key is to stop looking after you buy a car. that's just dumb. cheaper cars will always pop up and they will always seem like a better deal but it doesn't necessarily mean it's better without going to look at it so you might as well not torture yourself

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                well the key is to stop looking after you buy a car. that's just dumb. cheaper cars will always pop up and they will always seem like a better deal but it doesn't necessarily mean it's better without going to look at it so you might as well not torture yourself
                Also true.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• do any of you guys know about personal loans from a credit union?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    do any of you guys know about personal loans from a credit union?
                    What about them ?

Comment

• Havent gone that route yet myself, but typically a personal loan from a credit union will have a lower interest rate than a traditional bank.

Kielan, just be patient man. The right car will come around soon enough. Of course I say that and I'm impatiently waiting for the right funds to go nuts on the 6 and do a bit more work to the GTI.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                        What about them ?
                        Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                        Havent gone that route yet myself, but typically a personal loan from a credit union will have a lower interest rate than a traditional bank.
                        im looking in to purchasing a s2k but was unclear about how it works.

lower rates ok...why doesnt everyone do this? is it harder to get approval? is there a min you can borrow cause i only need like 4 k

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          do any of you guys know about personal loans from a credit union?
                          Personal loans pound you in interest because they have no collateral. If its for a car, just get an auto loan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Personal loans pound you in interest because they have no collateral. If its for a car, just get an auto loan.
                            private seller

i have 11k and need 4k for a car.

would these interest rates hit double digits? cause in that case ill buy a e30 for 1k and go on a bender

Comment

• You can get a loan for a privately sold car....

Comment

• I would anticipate 12-14% for a personal loan and probably 6-8% for an auto.

Comment

Working...
                                X