Clear All

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
    fuck it's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now that is what I call acting!
    tumblr
    myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
      i think it's one free tow per year and then its kinda cheap after that. i could be wrong but i know one of my friends capitalized on the free tow thing
      You get 3 free tows, and that won't work for me, the car has to be registered for AAA to help you out.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        You get 3 free tows, and that won't work for me, the car has to be registered for AAA to help you out.
        how much is this god send for a year?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          how much is this god send for a year?
          LOL, I have no idea, how did you not know about this before.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

LOL, I have no idea, how did you not know about this before.
            i thought it was more of ditzy female insurance than free towing lol

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

oh poop then. also i just watched that video of the fox interview with that stupid fucking cunt from the westboro church, talk about fucking rage. i would pay infinite money to have that women sent to iraq and than tortured by some terrorists.
              tumblr
              myata

Comment

I thought as long as the person who's name is on the AAA card is there it's all good..

idk theyve been changing it up a lot and they put me on some limited plan because I was using too many tows and becoming to much of a liability lol plus my car is too extensively modified

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                  oh poop then. also i just watched that video of the fox interview with that stupid fucking cunt from the westboro church, talk about fucking rage. i would pay infinite money to have that women sent to iraq and than tortured by some terrorists.
                  Don't even get me started on those fucking cunts.
                  Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  I thought as long as the person who's name is on the AAA card is there it's all good..

idk theyve been changing it up a lot and they put me on some limited plan because I was using too many tows and becoming to much of a liability lol plus my car is too extensively modified
                  Oh Ollie.

I know Mike has 2 gold accounts.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I paid like $90 for AAA, I got it for the dmv service. Haven't used the free tows, lock smith, battery replacement or gas yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      I paid like $90 for AAA, I got it for the dmv service. Haven't used the free tows, lock smith, battery replacement or gas yet.
                      DMV service?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea, they have in house dmv, so I don't have to wait a century for things like registering a new car or re-registering my cars. I released liability on my s10 and registered my 2500 in my name, in and out in less than 15 minutes

Comment

• oh hai
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Yea, they have in house dmv, so I don't have to wait a century for things like registering a new car or re-registering my cars. I released liability on my s10 and registered my 2500 in my name, in and out in less than 15 minutes
                            what I have aaa. why dont I know about this? fuck the dmv

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Yea, they have in house dmv, so I don't have to wait a century for things like registering a new car or re-registering my cars. I released liability on my s10 and registered my 2500 in my name, in and out in less than 15 minutes
                              THEY CAN DO THAT?! Holy fuck, I know what I'm doing from now on.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

oh shit
                                I have a DMV right up the street, but they are closing so this will work out great as there is an AAA office in town
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X