Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    wtf is purpose of coilovers?
    Just get damn air bags

Cool story bro.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Incidious was kind of dissapointing.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Brool story co. is that way --------------------------------->
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Brool story co. is that way --------------------------------->
          That way is Australia, the land of cool stories!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            Incidious was kind of dissapointing.
            I heard the ending sucked dick, but I have yet to see it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• not sure if I should. 400 per week.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

not sure if I should. 400 per week.
                http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/lab/2506771600.html
                400 a week? For HS student? What part of that are you questioning. Do it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

not sure if I should. 400 per week.
                  http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/lab/2506771600.html
                  It sounds like its $400/week with no tax. Thats pretty good imho!

Comment

• Watching cops and the cop just said, "laxadaisical"... facepalm.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^^^
                      Getting another E46?

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        ^^^
                        Getting another E46?
                        Yessir.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I heard the ending sucked dick, but I have yet to see it yet.
                          The ending was alright, but they kinda skip some parts that would've made the movie better, or they could've added more scary scenes in-between some clips.

If you would like an example, highlight below (not really a spoiler since it's one of the first things that always happens in paranormal movies)

In the beginning, the mom says she kept seeing books fall from the shelf, which they should've added in. Would've made the movie a little better, imo.

Drama you are like god

Comment

It sounds like its $400/week with no tax. Thats pretty good imho!
                            Gonna email the dude. get some more details, cause I have a feeling the lady that was helping me look for a job isn't going be helping for quite a while. My friend kept posting FB status' about her. "My mom doesn't deserve this! ( So sad right now!" etc. etc.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Gonna email the dude. get some more details, cause I have a feeling the lady that was helping me look for a job isn't going be helping for quite a while. My friend kept posting FB status' about her. "My mom doesn't deserve this! ( So sad right now!" etc. etc.
                              Get on it son!
                              I have a feeling that this just is gonna suck major dick, but for HS student to make $15/hour is straight baller status!

Comment

Get on it son!
                                I have a feeling that this just is gonna suck major dick, but for HS student to make $15/hour is straight baller status!
                                Yeah, I really don't care right now, I'm just trying to get money!

The only thing I'm really wondering is if I can work after school when school starts since the guy said it's day time hours.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X