• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so fucking tired
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Waterfest sucked major.
      Going to WF expecting much is always a mistake. I walked around for about 30 minutes on Sunday and hung out under our tents all day. It's about hanging out with friends you don't see often, not the car show itself

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      shit's lame.

why does everyone think their rs's are worth some damn money...i mean, if people are actually getting buyers at these prices, i can buy and rebuild sets and make a fair amount of cash...
      Most rebuilt sets are priced according to the cost of the parts and usually have some money shaved off what it would cost to do them on your own. If it bother you, do what you said and start rebuilding sets to make money

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• watched book of eli again. (shit was so cash)
        i got a half hour of sleep last night.
        took the 4:55 train to grand central this morning.
        now im at work, postan on SW.

Comment

• Figured we could just have my 5,000th post celebration here, because I only talk to you guys haha. So YAY 5,000 posts!!!!

Anyway, so after much research I have determined it would just be easier to replace my rear lower control arms, so now I am trying to see if it really is as straight forward as it seems, or if there is anything that is a total slut and going to make my life impossible to get a new one in. Anyone got any advice?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Shouldnt have any problems dude? As long as the LCA's you go for are compatible with your struts, you wont have a problem..

Yours doesnt have a sway bar does it? Pretty sure that wont matter anyways.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
              watched book of eli again. (shit was so cash)
              i got a half hour of sleep last night.
              took the 4:55 train to grand central this morning.
              now im at work, postan on SW.
              Book of eli is awesome! Ive only seen a shitty version of it though... Need to get a good copy stat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Shouldnt have any problems dude? As long as the LCA's you go for are compatible with your struts, you wont have a problem..

Yours doesnt have a sway bar does it? Pretty sure that wont matter anyways.
                I do have a sway bar, so correct geometry is somewhat important to me, I have heard of people just using zip ties to move the bar a bit to make it easier. In terms of install though I have no idea, no one has really said anywhere how hard it is, or what you have to do, so we will be going in blind.
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Book of eli is awesome! Ive only seen a shitty version of it though... Need to get a good copy stat!
                Love that movie.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I do have a sway bar, so correct geometry is somewhat important to me, I have heard of people just using zip ties to move the bar a bit to make it easier. In terms of install though I have no idea, no one has really said anywhere how hard it is, or what you have to do, so we will be going in blind.
                  Well if the lca's are coming out of a car w/swaybar, Then you would think that you could use the same mounting brackets no?

Comment

• It does, but the geometry isn't the same. I may just go stock LCA's because they are cheapest and work just fine haha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It does, but the geometry isn't the same. I may just go stock LCA's because they are cheapest and work just fine haha.
                      there are lots of comapanies that make aftermarket lca. the issue you had is very very very very very common on tegs when doing rear suspension. like 98%
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yeah I know, but I wanna do it right the first time hahah.

Also gotta get this bolt out, because the head broke on it, no idea how to get it out.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wow.. thats gay.. Good luck is all I can say haha... Easy-out it... its gonna be hard to get out without removing the whole trailing arm though...

How did the head snap? Someone tighten it instead of loosen it? You didnt have to take that out to pull the strut out?

Comment

• Couldn't get it out with the impact gun, so we tried with a 6 ft breaker bar, bolt moved a budged, and literally in the same .00001 of a second of that bolt budged, the head snapped. And yeah we had to remove it, and yes we were going the right way.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sucks dude... No good..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Sucks dude... No good..
                                I know this.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X