• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
    bye bye E46??

Hello something else?

Am I kidding?

More info to come..........?

Oh the suspense to ensue!
    nooo dont get rid of it unless its to me.
    you want a wrx
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      you get 10 other 240s and send me 5?
      Negative lol

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      nooo dont get rid of it unless its to me.
      you want a wrx
      If this was a while back ago I would probably say hell yea! But I've found something.....
      -Brandon-

Comment

If this was a while back ago I would probably say hell yea! But I've found something.....
        haha damnit. well if you dont mind how much you lettin the e46 go for?

Comment

Negative lol
          haha damn. is it another bmw?
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ^Nope, same family tree though.

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            haha damnit. well if you dont mind how much you lettin the e46 go for?
            It's worth about $5500 due to the body damage and stuff
            -Brandon-

Comment

• mercedes? lol

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Man just saying that makes me feel so bad lol, just knowing it's depreciated so drastically. Damn the E46 being the most selling BMW ever lol

And no
                -Brandon-

Comment

• damn. when do you get the car?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Haven't worked out anything "official" yet.... But in the near future hopefully
                    -Brandon-

Comment

Man just saying that makes me feel so bad lol, just knowing it's depreciated so drastically. Damn the E46 being the most selling BMW ever lol
                      shit i wish i sold my car already and had the cash your car is so dope you can deff get atleast 6 but idk the damage

Comment

• I think Matt ended up selling his for about the same price if I recall
                        -Brandon-

Comment

Haven't worked out anything "official" yet.... But in the near future hopefully
                          aah i see haha. cant wait to see what you get

Drama you are like god

Comment

• the sad futurama is on, FUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• I haven't watched futurama in forever. Im watching Dexter atm

Drama you are like god

Comment

• futurama isn't on hulu (i think) so I don't watch it at all. I'm working through Archer again though. This show is hilarious.

But tonight my parents had some friends over, and they were young (30s lol not TOO young haha) and the the subjects of conversation involved liquor and james bond haha. plus the husband went to the same high school my sister and I did, so we grilled him about that. ...then i smoked a bowl and sexted this girl for a bit. good times, yo

who else is having a kickass sunday?
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X