• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Hello!
      sup slut
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• yo kevin!

anyone else notice a lot of meisters coming up around recent cars in the interwebs?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
          sup slut
          Dont you fucking dare!

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          yo kevin!

anyone else notice a lot of meisters coming up around recent cars in the interwebs?
          Really?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• seems like they are. but what do i know? thats why i was asking
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              yo kevin!

And why is this a problem?? Lol.
              One of my fav wheels by far.

Also:
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs-4Jriltps"]YouTube - ‪That's Rocawear: Karmin "Carbon Copy/Encore"‬‏[/ame]

Comment

yo kevin!

hey man! and no, not really? mine are SP-1s so don't even start lol
                Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Dont you fucking dare!

Really?
                What the fuck are you gonna do about it
                flickr

Comment

yo kevin!

This is the internet. Of course you're going to see a lot of wheels.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    This is the internet. Of course you're going to see a lot of wheels.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• oh yeah, who can spot me 52k? (pavel)

Comment

oh yeah, who can spot me 52k? (pavel)
                        http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars...003305004.html
                        So wait, the car's steering is "left" and the doors "open"?

engrish lol
                        flickr

Comment

• lol steering means LHD or RHD, i seen a lot of LHD euros and the occasional domestics sprinkled in. and i have no answer for the doors

Comment

lol steering means LHD or RHD, i seen a lot of LHD euros and the occasional domestics sprinkled in. and i have no answer for the doors
                            hahaha oh okay. still, the doors are engrished out pretty good. I guess they were like well, the doors open so, yeah open lol. When I first read it I didn't realize that it was off by a line and none of it made sense.
                            flickr

Comment

• i see big ass navigators and tahoes here like "why do you have that, you know your country is small and cramped"

Comment

• Yeah I went to Bermuda last month and the streets there were stupid narrow and there was like nowhere to park cars. BUT in the downtown area there was a BMW X5 parked on the street and that was the biggest car I saw there (besides some Mack Trucks which had to be absolutely terrifying to drive)
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X