• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    i would do it. people are suckers for a retard in need
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'm watching the Bourne Identity, the mini car chase kicks ass, plus I just saw a grey E34 with yellow headlamps, looks sick and I usually **** yellow lamps
      Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
      Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
      Originally posted by Kielan
      Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        i would do it. people are suckers for a retard in need
        Lmao, people would just look at me like, "wtf is this nigga doin'?"
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Lmao, people would just look at me like, "wtf is this nigga doin'?"
          I was gonna post a vid of that door to door sales guy from Office Space that pretends to be on crack. but that shit is impossible to find. so use your imagination

Comment

• top of the 8th and S Carolina are beating Florida 4 - 1.

but in all seriousness, why call your team the Gamecocks? like srsly thats dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I was gonna post a vid of that door to door sales guy from Office Space that pretends to be on crack. but that shit is impossible to find. so use your imagination
              lulz. I want to see that.

They put sooooo much anesthesia in my mouth cause it wouldn't numb. They said it'll be numb for the whole day.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                Make sure to climb way under the car and point out that the subframe is tearing off. Works every time. While your under there hanging out you might as well check if it's actually tearing tho lol because early e46s do that
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                yea they do. thats a HUGE thing to look for. especially in the sedans
                Well aware of the issue, remember I've been looking at E46s for a while haha.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                Im still laughing about it. the image of K doing that in a parking lot is fucking hilarious
                Its going to be fucking hilarious, guy is going to look at me like I'm crazy. We had a phone call seems like a pretty cool guy, he's the original owner, has all the maintenance since he bought the car. Seems like he's very up on his maintenance so it should be good, but I'm fucking checking everything on the car.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

They put sooooo much anesthesia in my mouth cause it wouldn't numb. They said it'll be numb for the whole day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs[/ame]

Yes Drama, this is real life.

Comment

• I **** the way LSX look and sound!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

Yes Drama, this is real life.
                      Lmao I feel fine. My mouth is just super numb, but I'm also talking normal.

And I was trying not to laugh so hard when they were drilling my teeth, cause I started thinking about Kielan throwing around the watermelon and fried chicken.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Lmao I feel fine. My mouth is just super numb, but I'm also talking normal.

And I was trying not to laugh so hard when they were drilling my teeth, cause I started thinking about Kielan throwing around the watermelon and fried chicken.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

that's some funny shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Originally posted by Rírá View Post

that's some funny shit
                            The dentist thought I was trying not to cry, and I just told him the story and he got a good laugh out of it. Good times.

Drama you are like god

Comment

The dentist thought I was trying not to cry, and I just told him the story and he got a good laugh out of it. Good times.
                              Well you see Dr. there's this thing called RT, and........

Comment

• this morning I was laughing randomly about a bad Vin Diesel line from a movie. I get home, and Netflix tells me that thats a movie I want to watch. GET OUT OF MY HEAD NETFLIX!! GET OUT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X