X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gosh first time ive been on stanceworks in like 2 weeks, forgot how much i love this site

Comment

• It's going alright, what about you Jeremy?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Spent the day/still stripping paint off mesh wheel centers, which is basically like getting fucked by a large black man on hot coals who forgot to bring any KY for the rape session. But besides that great!

Comment

• Nice.

Fun fun fun. :P

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Spent the day/still stripping paint off mesh wheel centers, which is basically like getting fucked by a large black man on hot coals who forgot to bring any KY for the rape session. But besides that great!
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Nice nice, you run into Dave Kelly and Charlie? Wanted to make it up to it, but ran out of time/money.
              Yup, hung out with the whole clan then came home to tons of beer and weed.

How was it in the south today?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Forget it I saw it was like ving rames raping you on briquettes of BBQ coal

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• happy fathers day to all you dads out there

Comment

• Comment

• who won formula D? i caught the last of the 32 on the live stream, but it was like 6:30am or something when the 16 was due to start
                      Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
                      similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

• so bored dunno what to do

Comment

• Originally posted by ForealsPhotography View Post
                          who won formula D? i caught the last of the 32 on the live stream, but it was like 6:30am or something when the 16 was due to start
                          1. Conrad Grunewalk
                          2. I think it was JTP
                          3. Dai Yoshihara
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• australia gets spirits in cans/bottles

umad america?

Comment

• They have those over here too, it is just a premixed Jim Beam and coke, not just straight Jim beam. Enjoy your spiders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                so bored dunno what to do
                                Play your video games?

Comment

Working...
                                X