This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, well I'm talking about moving there in the future for school

also, this is amazing, two of the fastest people in the world, who drive some of the most technologically advanced cars ever made, start struck by a car

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tQCXE7DDuc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Jenson & Lewis meet up with a hero of the past: Ayrton Senna's legendary MP4-4[/ame]

Comment

• also this rocks too

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
        haha, well I'm talking about moving there in the future for school

also, this is amazing, two of the fastest people in the world, who drive some of the most technologically advanced cars ever made, start struck by a car

YouTube - Jenson & Lewis meet up with a hero of the past: Ayrton Senna's legendary MP4-4
        The MP4-4 is a car of legend, no matter who you are or how famous you are. Nobody, not Button or Jenson or Hamilton will come close to Senna's skill, and they acknowledge that. Their sport is built upon the shoulders of giants. Senna's prowess in the wet is ungodly; I watch videos like that when I want to feel bad about myself. I wish I had started karting at age 9.

Which school do you want to go to? Given that you're on StanceWorks, I would guess Columbia Chicago or maybe Loyola. But then again, I know plenty of people at Northwestern, UChicago, and others. It's a great city to be stuck in for a few years. You'll eat and drink like you've never eaten and drank before.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Which school do you want to go to? Given that you're on StanceWorks, I would guess Columbia Chicago or maybe Loyola. But then again, I know plenty of people at Northwestern, UChicago, and others. It's a great city to be stuck in for a few years. You'll eat and drink like you've never eaten and drank before.
          The Siebel Institute of Technology is a vocational school in Chicago, focusing on brewing education and brewing services since 1868.

Beer school brah

Comment

• So, I'm looking at m-fest pictures, and is it just me or should it be re-named "indian dudes with riced out bmws fest"

Comment

Fucking win, son. Chicago's the home of Goose Island and Two Brothers, so it makes sense you'd choose the Second City.

Although Goose Island just sold out...what a damn shame. I'll miss expensive but delicious micro-but-not-really-micro-anymore-brews.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Hai. Lol @ thread title.
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  The MP4-4 is a car of legend, no matter who you are or how famous you are. Nobody, not Button or Jenson or Hamilton will come close to Senna's skill, and they acknowledge that. Their sport is built upon the shoulders of giants. Senna's prowess in the wet is ungodly; I watch videos like that when I want to feel bad about myself. I wish I had started karting at age 9.

Did they make a movie based off of Senna's dominance? I had never heard of him until you just posted this, and now I'm watching old footage and the guy was awesome.
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    Did they make a movie based off of Senna's dominance? I had never heard of him until you just posted this, and now I'm watching old footage and the guy was awesome.
                    you gotta be trollin me

Comment

• Thread about my rage, coming soon
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

you gotta be trollin me
                        Nope. I truly never knew about him. I feel dumb now, but oh well.
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrbJPsPtTyU"]YouTube - SENNA International Trailer[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

There's plenty of awesome stuff to watch about him. Still haven't gotten around to watching the doc on him
                            flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

WATCH VIDEOS OF HIM IN THE WET

It's like the tarmac is bone dry only for him.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Ayerton Senna is probably one of the most inspriational, amazing people to have ever lived, I have talked to people who have no clue about auto racing, and even they can see why Senna was such a huge deal

Comment

Working...
                                X