This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps
    Anonymous wrote "Use old spice. Our dads use it, our grand fathers used it, because it works. Stop asking or begging for hugs. You smell bad!"
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      how old are you?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        get fucked con

Also My mom is great, I wasn't home for my birthday and didn't ask for anything so that may be why I didn't get anything, I was just trying to e thug
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          ahh I can respect being annoyed about that. shit's weak. and $4 for mowing the yard and shit like that?

maybe try talking to your parents about it? they could either see that you're an adult that needs proper compensation, or they'll see you as an adult that needs to get his ass out of the house and into a real job.

i dunno, i'm not a doctor
          yea $4 for doing the whole yard (mowing, picking up dog shit and pinecones etc.)

read post above ^ im 16

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• then definitely talk to them, amaze them with your maturity and well thought out argument
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• already have. Stopped worrying about it though since they didn't even listen.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yup, going to sell my car to the dude who low balled me, cought me on the right day I guess

Comment

• finally!! you should have said $2800.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• honestly I don't give a fuck, I just want it gone, hopefully this kid actually comes through and buys it cause I got a pretty rad offer to chew on

Comment

• thats good though. At least you sold it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Kielan, you seen these?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          thats good though. At least you sold it.
                          hopefully

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHA

"9. Don't forget the tassels."

Comment

• Hahaha... I haz tassels..
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                hopefully
                                it will.

And I dont think kielan wants to pay that much for wheels. Might as well by rota grids.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X