• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    da hell?
    I thought that was the only reason to live there
    Fuck that!
    90-110 all summer long with no rain?
    Dry grass from april to november?
    Cant do shit outside for 5 month cause its too hot?
    I mean its not as bad as Arizona, but god fucking damn I h@te heat!!!
    I fucking h@te people that say, "Oh, its so nice outside!". When its 100*.
    Why the fuck are you using AC you dumb bitch? Go a fucking head and enjoy this shit.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• That's such a crock. Average weather is 75-85. We don't get more than a total of 2 or 3 weeks that are 95+

Not in SJ anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        That's such a crock. Average weather is 75-85. We don't get more than a total of 2 or 3 weeks that are 95+

Not in SJ anyway.
        I been going to the South SJ BBQ meet for the past 3 years and for some reason every year its 105-112 that day.

Comment

• Lol, that's only one day. Hardly qualifies as all summer or 5 months. Today is our second day above 80 and its mid June, oh no poor us.

Comment

Lol, that's only one day. Hardly qualifies as all summer or 5 months. Today is our second day above 80 and its mid June, oh no poor us.
            Today its 3rd day above 85 and first day above 90.
            The only places in CA with perfect weather IMHO is Santa Barbara & San Diego.

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• NE=6-7 months of winter, 2 months of straight rain after that, and straight to 90+ with high humidity for another 2 months

Fall is nice though but only 1.5-2 months
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• fucking sun down at 4-5pm for 3 months like the fucking end of days shit

Comment

NE=6-7 months of winter, 2 months of straight rain after that, and straight to 90+ with high humidity for another 2 months

Fall is nice though but only 1.5-2 months
                    Damn!
                    6-7 month winter has got to suck pretty bad. Although, rather cold than hot.

Comment

fucking sun down at 4-5pm for 3 months like the fucking end of days shit
                      And still bright outside at 11pm during late june-july.

Comment

• Maybe you missed it but it goes from cold as shit to hot as Fuck, that's how it is other places. Humidity fuckin sucks too.

Comment

Maybe you missed it but it goes from cold as shit to hot as Fuck, that's how it is other places. Humidity fuckin sucks too.
                          Do you get same shit in SJ as I do in Fairfield. Hot as shit during the day and then windy and cold as fuck at night?

Comment

• Dude I don't consider it hot as fuck hardly ever. Over 95 sucks, but its really just not that often. You're trying to say the weather sucks in a place that is most well known for its awesome weather... that doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Dude I don't consider it hot as fuck hardly ever. Over 95 sucks, but its really just not that often. You're trying to say the weather sucks in a place that is most well known for its awesome weather... that doesn't even make sense.
                              Mybe its just me but anything over 80-82 is too hot for me. IDK.
                              Plus it all depends what you consider to be the awesome weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                And still bright outside at 11pm during late june-july.
                                sun down is about 8-9pm for a couple months here

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Maybe you missed it but it goes from cold as shit to hot as Fuck, that's how it is other places. Humidity fuckin sucks too.
                                yeah it goes from 20s-80s in about 2 months here
                                and 90+ with 40% humitidy with 0 wind is about average here for a couple of months

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Dude I don't consider it hot as fuck hardly ever. Over 95 sucks, but its really just not that often. You're trying to say the weather sucks in a place that is most well known for its awesome weather... that doesn't even make sense.
                                lol thats what I'm saying, maybe he prefers moscow weather

Comment

Working...
                                X