This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x8 et 15.

Goddamnit, someone find me a coilover setup. I would always hear that the GC setup will get you slammed so I don't get why the 3" drop wouldn't be enough out of the megans. Ughhhh why is this such a hassle.
    Last edited by Kielan; 07-11-2010, 05:57 PM.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what wheels, Diamond Racing?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck it going with the original plan its the cheapest, and worst comes to worst I can cut the springs that are on there a bit to get it to where I need to be.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 3" may be enough, depending on what kind of car you have. but 3" has never been anywhere near enough on any car i have owned.

Comment

• nice
              and go with the Yonaka Coils yo.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just looked into them further, they are 480 but they have 70 dollar shipping on top of that..

If I were to do that I would just be better off getting GC sleeves.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• gc sleeves did the job for me:

Comment

• GC sleeve's are like half inch more low. Are you spun all the way down?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• half an inch makes a bigger difference than you would expect. that was spun all the way down. the lips actually tucked, but that was just the face.lip of a wheel sitting on the centercap, so it looks like it had more wheel gap than it did. i think i had 1 1/4 - 1/2" of oil pan clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Just looked to them further, they are 480 but they have 70 dollar shipping on top of that..

If I were to do that I would just be better off getting GC sleeves.
                        holy shit. Its like ebay. You see shoes--$10 and you look at the shipping --$110. I **** that shit.

on a side not, I haven't heard this song since late '99/ early '00. Brings back old memories

Drama you are like god

Comment

• nomnomnomom

Photoshop requests and projects, videos, sound clips, and any other media goes here.

Comment

• definitely nomnomnom. Those BBS CH's with the red center cap really flow with the car

Drama you are like god

Comment

• justeen link me to da beamer meet in east haven
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                                justeen link me to da beamer meet in east haven

its not exactly a bimmer meet but here... http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=176774

Comment

Working...
                                X