• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus. She's probably 15....

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      did she say she touched her "but", and thinks shes pregnant?
      She did indeed.

She doesn't strike me as one of those people who use "basic intelligence" very often.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• buttsecks=babies, and birth control wouldn't prevent her ass from ovulating. so yes, she is pregnant.
        amirite?

Comment

• Giggity giggity.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• So umm, I'm about to pull the trigger on this suspension stuff. Does 3" of drop sound like enough?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• in my experience...no.

Comment

• lol at what everyones saying. There was another one some chicked and she said, "What do guys like girls too cook for them?" and I was bout to put sandwiches lol.

no go for 5". Why dont you just get coilovers?
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Well I mean Ground Control only go 1/2 inch lower but they also cost 200 more (yes there are many added benefits, but from what I have head these Megans are fine).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    lol at what everyones saying. There was another one some chicked and she said, "What do guys like girls too cook for them?" and I was bout to put sandwiches lol.

no go for 5". Why dont you just get coilovers?
                    They are coilover sleeves...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• get 'em and weld them further down the shock body if you can.

you're really better off saving for something that will get you low enough though. do they have raceland shit for your application?

Comment

• Of course they don't have Racelands for my car... Well a 3" drop will get me to where you think?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hhhmmmmm... well if you can flush out 16's then do it.

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Were you serious the first time? That was just too funny hahaha.
                            no

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              hhhmmmmm... well if you can flush out 16's then do it.
                              16's are for chumps. I am looking into some Yonaka coilovers, 460 and its a 4" drop, and its a full body coil over so.
                              Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              no
                              Well that was hilarious regardless.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so what size wheels are you putting then?

and go for it, get them. Its only $460

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X