• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love me some beer
    cars and stuff

Comment

• lol that's weird. I'd probably just drill the bitch in or something. haha
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lulz. I just noticed the tach on my fuel gauge is already resting on that little stick that stops it. Guess I gotta go refill tomorrow. Hopefully I make it.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          welcome back.

Oh nice! I'm probably gonna do that when I get a job, cause I know I'm gonna be a mad wheel whore. And damn, you bought some more?! Lol

I can fit __x10 -57 wheels and have a tiny amount of poke. And I would be using adapters, pimpin.
          wheel tire rack cost me less then $100 to build i'd say, i had a lot of materials already in the garage

ah damn thats some massive guards on the S10

i guess with a 20-25mm adapter those wheels would sit flush

Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Lulz. I just noticed the tach on my fuel gauge is already resting on that little stick that stops it. Guess I gotta go refill tomorrow. Hopefully I make it.
          ha ha the R31 trip computer is actually pretty accurate with the fuel measurement i once drove it down to 0.6L left in the tank according to it. it started surging on a very cambered road at 0.9L and at 1.4L it would surge if it take a corner a bit fast lol
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            wheel tire rack cost me less then $100 to build i'd say, i had a lot of materials already in the garage

ah damn thats some massive guards on the S10

i guess with a 20-25mm adapter those wheels would sit flush

ha ha the R31 trip computer is actually pretty accurate with the fuel measurement i once drove it down to 0.6L left in the tank according to it. it started surging on a very cambered road at 0.9L and at 1.4L it would surge if it take a corner a bit fast lol

Nice. My uncle might have a lot of materials in his house, so I'll probably just go to him if I'm gonna make it.

Yeah they're pretty roomy. I remember some guy running 16s or 17x10 -57 and it pretty much sat flush with the fenders.

Hahah that's awesome. My truck has a 4 banger so it should last a little longer than I expect it to.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• HELL YEAH SON!!! Just found my Super Nintendo with Super Mario in it. Just fired it up for the first time in about 10 years! Shits awesome!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• RT. It's been a while. I'm real drunk.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Oh hai.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Must be:
                  4 doors (for more whores)
                  German
                  RWD/AWD
                  Manual (automatic is for ultimate bitches)
                  1992 and newer.
                  I'm not driving more than 6 hours to get a car either.
                  What about a UR-S4? inline 5 turbo My friend is building his to 500+whp, maybe 700.

If for some reason you wanted to drive further than 6 hours and to vegas... I know someone who is selling a '92 (e34) M5. White, with alpina and dinan upgrades. A couple really small cosmetic damages to the front bumper, just replaced a few parts, runs great.
                  flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    RT. It's been a while. I'm real drunk.
                    suuuupp. Where the hell have you been?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                      RT. It's been a while. I'm real drunk.
                      Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      suuuupp. Where the hell have you been?
                      Being busy! (I think)

and what's up.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Hey RT

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• yo
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Install looks like its going good Dave.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Plus I am not going to make it out to Albany tomorrow. Ollie isn't going to be able to chill until 3-4. I'd rather come out for a full day trip then just a few hours.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• thanks. I still have a solid day of work to go. yea, he had mentioned that to me too
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X