This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 328I, 4dr - $2499
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• by the way whats wrong with the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        96 328I, 4dr - $2499
        What's wrong with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          What's wrong with it?
          Just says it needs minor stuff, but it looks like its in good condition

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• This apple is fucking delicious.

Comment

• This steak is fucking delicious.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• this ice cream is fucking delicious
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• top gear memorial day marathon?
                  sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    this ice cream is fucking delicious

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    top gear memorial day marathon?
                    sure why not
                    Its on right now?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• This bitch in the 'Roommate' movie is fucking crazy

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Some days this thread is hard to keep up with, some days it's slow as shit.

Comment

• hai RT

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          lol where do you put em? I wouldn't have room anywhere to put 26 wheels haha.

Yeah, it probably would be. I want to put em on my S10 lol.
                          i've built a wheel/tire rack and that has about 11 wheels on it and a few tires
                          then there is just stacks of wheels next to the tire rack and 4 wheels are still in postage coz i only just bought them lol

don't think Emitz would fit on a S10, wouldn't that poke out heaps, not to mention the wrong stud pattern lol
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Its on right now?
                            yes
                            so fucking pissed right now
                            goddamn stance coil has a MFD and one of the threads on the 240 needs to be re tapped and I don't have the fucking tool, and I bet the goddamn parts store is closed tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              hai RT

i've built a wheel/tire rack and that has about 11 wheels on it and a few tires
                              then there is just stacks of wheels next to the tire rack and 4 wheels are still in postage coz i only just bought them lol

don't think Emitz would fit on a S10, wouldn't that poke out heaps, not to mention the wrong stud pattern lol
                              welcome back.

Oh nice! I'm probably gonna do that when I get a job, cause I know I'm gonna be a mad wheel whore. And damn, you bought some more?! Lol

I can fit __x10 -57 wheels and have a tiny amount of poke. And I would be using adapters, pimpin.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              yes
                              so fucking pissed right now
                              goddamn stance coil has a MFD and one of the threads on the 240 needs to be re tapped and I don't have the fucking tool, and I bet the goddamn parts store is closed tomorrow

Drama you are like god

Comment

welcome back.

Oh nice! I'm probably gonna do that when I get a job, cause I know I'm gonna be a mad wheel whore. And damn, you bought some more?! Lol

I can fit __x10 -57 wheels and have a tiny amount of poke. And I would be using adapters, pimpin.

lol pretty much, first it was the coil and I was like "wtf, oh well guess I'll have to pick up a big drill bit tomorrow and shoot stance an email meanwhile I'll mount my nismo brace"
                                go to take off the old shit and mount the new brace and one bolt won't go in, wtf it came out fine wtf is wrong with it

Comment

Working...
                                X