This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I will for sure in the rear, turning is kind of important though, so I have to see what I can do up front.
    lol.

I was trolling softly.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      goddamn.
      I like to take N.O. Explode
      and Whey protein.
      I usually do a whey with low carbs
      creatine
      some sort of caffeine
      vitamins
      fish oil
      BCAA's
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        lol.

I was trolling softly.
        Lol, I'm being dead serious.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I will for sure in the rear, turning is kind of important though, so I have to see what I can do up front.
          heres a teg on 205/40/17s. I PS'd it, but I don't know how much low you want lol.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• As low as I can go, and still turn, kinda.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              I usually do a whey with low carbs
              creatine
              some sort of caffeine
              vitamins
              fish oil
              BCAA's
              Nice. My Whey protein has some BCAA in it. I like to put eggs and bananas in my protein shake. I only take creatine before I work, because N.O. Explode has some of that stuff in it, so that's the only time I take it. Sometimes I take Whey before I work out, but I rarely do that.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

As low as I can go, and still turn, kinda.
                . I though that would be a decent low for you

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fuck you Tumblr.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• seriously need this shit in my life

Comment

• There's a stock blue one like Henry's (2nd pic) around here. I always see it at lunch. I think it's my old spanish teacher's cause I saw her in it last time and she tried blocking her face with her hand.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• looking for some cool coasters on ebay....

cool or no?

guinness fans? i like these...
                        Last edited by ImAwesome; 05-16-2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3dfRng0lHY"]YouTube - JDM RHD Dc2 Getting Towed at EIBACH 2011!!![/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• awesome
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I love that it has a big tow hook on the rear... and they didn't use it to pull the car up the ramp.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGz1HLyHlwk"]YouTube - RHD Integra H2B ITB's walk around before it got towed@ Eibach Meet 2011[/ame]
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ-koWwht0"]YouTube - getting fxcked by pigs @ Eibach Meet 2011[/ame]
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXQ2ek9-MKs"]YouTube - CAR GETTING TOWED AT EIBACH CAR MEET 2011[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X