X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restart iPod services in Windows Management.

iPhone syncs like a motherfucker.

Fuck yeah.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I thought people do that shit all the time. I also don't see why that would be a problem? You drive out of state all the time don't you?
      Not the same, think about it.
      You're driving in CT, you get pulled over with FL plates, give the cop your CT license w/ct address.
      Normally you have 30 days to change your shit over when you move and I'm pretty sure the car has to be registered where your address is. Either way a cop is going to be very suspicious if your a 20 something with out of state plates but in state license, when you live in state.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        People do that here without issue as far as I know.
        I know people that do that with trailers and don't have a problem at all.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          People do that here without issue as far as I know.
          So they have Wa plates, but they have CA license that says they live in CA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Normally you have 30 days to change your shit over when you move and I'm pretty sure the car has to be registered where your address is. Either way a cop is going to be very suspicious if your a 20 something with out of state plates but in state license, when you live in state.
            Maybe it depends on the states of residence/insurance? It seems pretty common, or maybe it's just my imagination, for people to register a car in a neighbouring state with different laws. Would be worth looking into with the two DMVs or whatever, before nixing the idea entirely.

Comment

Not the same, think about it.
              You're driving in CT, you get pulled over with FL plates, give the cop your CT license w/ct address.
              I understand that, but I still think people do that shit all the time without much issue.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• going back to my old work out routine, hopefully I can handle it

Comment

• Lulz. I forgot my sister and my parents were asleep, and I had my system pretty loud so I could clearly hear what the people were saying in the move. Then SWAT started busting some gats and it was loud a.f....wooooppss
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I really hope I can get low enough on these 17s....
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

going back to my old work out routine, hopefully I can handle it
                      do et.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I really hope I can get low enough on these 17s....
                      What size tires?

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 205/40s.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My workout is pretty complex and in tents,
                          but last time I did this I went from a max bench of 55 dumb bells to 100 in about 10 weeks.
                          But then I was working out 2-3 hours a day 5-6 days a week.
                          Need to start looking into protein powders and supplements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            205/40s.
                            Dont be a bitch. Tuck wheel.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Dont be a bitch. Tuck wheel.
                              I will for sure in the rear, turning is kind of important though, so I have to see what I can do up front.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My workout is pretty complex and in tents,
                                but last time I did this I went from a max bench of 55 dumb bells to 100 in about 10 weeks.
                                But then I was working out 2-3 hours a day 5-6 days a week.
                                Need to start looking into protein powders and supplements.
                                goddamn.
                                I like to take N.O. Explode
                                and Whey protein.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X