This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    I'm sorry but what kind of question is that? Why would it be.. i dont even..
    Don't ask me, ask the seller on ebay who tried to explain that to me. Of course it's dumb, but i just wanted to be sure.
    Last edited by K.rischan; 05-11-2011, 01:11 PM.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I am a party blooper but Kielan go and chill, lets take a new topic... Did you guys know that the world is going to end on 21st at 6 pm... I havent figured out what time zone...

Comment

• Party blooper... I lol'd

Comment

• Could someone please change "Only tired people" to "only raging kielans"?
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I'm ready for zombies.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Oh my god, enough of this conspiracy shit. Its fucking retarded, the world isn't going to end. If you honestly believe that or even entertain the thought, you're fucking retarded.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                Could someone please change "Only tired people" to "only raging kielans"?
                German go take your Nazi thoughts elsewhere, you're a fucking retard. You just asked if et 18 was the same as et 41. Get the fuck out.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ahahhaha, it was done.
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Things I require in a new car. 4 doors with a decent amount of room, something that's not ancient and makes me want to hit a baby because it doesn't have things I want in it. I've not put E36s out of the picture, but it needs to be 100% what I want in one for me to consider it.

ancient cars ftw
                    get a cressida, 1jz swap, spray bomb it, low, wheels
                    epic win
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Kielan... No humour for you then? I was joking... Oh well... If that doesn't help... I dont know I am buying airline tickets and come help you take those struts off myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by karlmust View Post
                        Kielan... No humour for you then? I was joking... Oh well... If that doesn't help... I dont know I am buying airline tickets and come help you take those struts off myself...
                        I hope your fucking plane crashes.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          German go take your Nazi thoughts elsewhere, you're a fucking retard. You just asked if et 18 was the same as et 41. Get the fuck out.
                          I was confused for a second and it wasn't my thought.

But thanks to the one who changed the title to this thread. I am satisfied now

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Party blooper... I lol'd
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                            Originally posted by Jedidiah
                            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Guys... Why don't we just ignore Kielan? I have heard they do that with small children so they would behave...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Party blooper... I lol'd
                                this is the party blooper bus.

Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X