This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    wooo, super excited, managed to finally get into contact with the seller of the wheels i won using my awesome eBay stalker skills

gona go pick them up tonight
    awesome, got any pics?

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• I'm definitely gonna remember this. My teachers always say this shit.

Me: Can I use the bathroom?
      Teacher: I don't know, can you?
      Me: When I was using "can" I was using its secondary model form as a verbal modifier asking for permission, as opposed to expressing an ability. I thought since you were a teacher you'd know that. My bad. MAY I use the restroom?

teacher:

other kids:

me:
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I'm definitely gonna remember this. My teachers always say this shit.

Me: When I was using "can" I was using its secondary model form as a verbal modifier asking for permission, as opposed to expressing an ability. I thought since you were a teacher you'd know that. My bad. MAY I use the restroom?

teacher:

other kids:

me:
        Fucking LOL.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Though I'm usually the teacher in that situation, where it starts with 'Can you draw my dog/car/boyfriend/elephant?'
          "Yes, I have the ability to."

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            I'm definitely gonna remember this. My teachers always say this shit.

teacher:
            other kids:
            me:
            bha ha ha
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Fucking LOL.
              Originally posted by ratmog View Post

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              bha ha ha

Though I'm usually the teacher in that situation, where it starts with 'Can you draw my dog/car/boyfriend/elephant?'
              "Yes, I have the ability to."
              someone say draw?

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Drama, that is a delicious rendition of a five window coupe. Got any plans for the front wheels?

Most recently drawn cars, that I've kept. I just scribbled them in acrylic paint really, sorry for the bad scan.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• i used to draw in class all the time, people would look funny at me though...

Comment

i used to draw in class all the time, people would look funny at me though...
                    I don't get why - you have every right to be creative.

Here's a collage.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                      I don't get why - you have every right to be creative.
                      probably because it wasn't an art class and i was meant to be doing some other work

Comment

probably because it wasn't an art class and i was meant to be doing some other work
                        That may have been the problem! My teachers never had a problem with it, as long as they got their work undrawn on it was all cool.

Dragon tatt design for the boyfriend, gotta redraw the headers and rocker cover in there;

You've got me unearthing artworks now!
                        Last edited by ratmog; 05-09-2011, 01:03 AM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• thats a good design, i must agree on the headers, they could do with a bit of work like equal length runner design

Comment

Drama, that is a delicious rendition of a five window coupe. Got any plans for the front wheels?

Most recently drawn cars, that I've kept. I just scribbled them in acrylic paint really, sorry for the bad scan.
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            Thanks. They're going to be baby moons just like the rear.

Nice. Different style, do like.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            i used to draw in class all the time, people would look funny at me though...
                            I **** when people do that. I just look at them and they look away. Then I resume lol.

You should see what I drew in class the other day while I was in the middle of taking math notes. I sent it to Kielan; I'll upload it in a sec.

Dragon tatt design for the boyfriend, gotta redraw the headers and rocker cover in there;
                            [IMG][/IMG]

You've got me unearthing artworks now!
                            That's actually a pretty dope drawing.

Drama you are like god

Comment

thats a good design, i must agree on the headers, they could do with a bit of work like equal length runner design
                              Yeah, they don't all need to join to one, he's a dragon, he can make what noise he likes!

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Thanks. They're going to be baby moons just like the rear.

Nice. Different style, do like.

You should see what I drew in class the other day while I was in the middle of taking math notes. I sent it to Kielan; I'll upload it in a sec.

That's actually a pretty dope drawing.
                              Good plan, thanks, yes - show us! and thanks again (: I prefer working with pencils over anything else, and thats drawn on tracing paper -____-

Inks on A2 cartridge paper.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Yeah, they don't all need to join to one, he's a dragon, he can make what noise he likes!

Good plan, thanks, yes - show us! and thanks again (: I prefer working with pencils over anything else, and thats drawn on tracing paper -____-

Inks on A2 cartridge paper.
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                Yeah I like working with pencils too haha.

You're pretty creative. I suck at being creative lol

here's what I drew in class.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X