straight up subaru svx's son

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Fucking LOL.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That engine up there. Uuunnff. No idea what it is (not a huge engines fan), but it's really nice looking.

Anyway. I've been distracted. I've drunk two bottles of the cider I was saving for next weekend ): Guys got any recommendations on beers/ciders? Friends and I are having a 'posh cider and beer' party 13th.

So far we got some Black Rat, Thatcher's Old Rascal and BrewDog's Trashy Blonde.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaa????? That's awesome dude.

edit:
          Oh Jesus you playin' games?? lol

Comment

• +1 on wanting to know what the 1j is going into

there is only 1 thing i dont like about 1JZs and its the stupid design of the stock dump pipe, so restrictive
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              OHai Jason.
              OhHai Hat!

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              seriously im never answering another whats your offsets question.

today i had a few people stop by and they walked right by this and swooned over how my wheels fit "yo bro what susoension you on?" "whats your offesets?" i just say "negative a million"

[IMG]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/jazehova3/DSC04115.jpg[IMG]

& ME-GUSTA.jpg for that engine.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                +1 on wanting to know what the 1j is going into

there is only 1 thing i dont like about 1JZs and its the stupid design of the stock dump pipe, so restrictive
                subaru svx.

and yeah i havent decided what im gonna do about that. i need a 3" downpipe but im not sure if im gonna just modify the stock flange or wtf. not too much info in the states about 1j's

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Well shit, what are you doing Monday? I've got nothing to do haha I'd love to come by and lend a hand.

Maybe even a reach around.
                i dont like reach arounds. i like to look a motherfucker in the eye when i finish like a boss

Comment

• Jesus' situation reminds me of this. These kids were playing in the street when I was working on my Altima in the driveway, and they come to the driveway and ask me "Hey, did your car come like that?" which they were pointing at my trunk where this Nissan "burger" is (debadged the Nissan burger/emblem). I did a ninja "SMH" but then told them I put it there. I didn't wanna make the kids feel stupid lol...

Comment

• Jesus, do you have a build thread?

Comment

subaru svx.

and yeah i havent decided what im gonna do about that. i need a 3" downpipe but im not sure if im gonna just modify the stock flange or wtf. not too much info in the states about 1j's

i dont like reach arounds. i like to look a motherfucker in the eye when i finish like a boss
                      Respectable. I can make that happen for you. Text me when you are free or whatever, and we can organize that way.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

subaru svx.

Subaru SVX are a pretty rare car around here, hardly see any on the street

i would've thought that there would be a fairly good aftermarket support for a 1j in America, didn't you guys get the 1J mk3 supra or the Toyota Chaser/Mark2?
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

i would've thought that there would be a fairly good aftermarket support for a 1j in America, didn't you guys get the 1J mk3 supra or the Toyota Chaser/Mark2?
                          We never got the Chaser.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

HA no, we got the 7MGTE in the Supra, and the Chaser never made it to America.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Jesus, do you have a build thread?
                              nah man, i suck at threads. itd just be "i took out the motor and put some new wheels and suspension...look at it now."

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Respectable. I can make that happen for you. Text me when you are free or whatever, and we can organize that way.
                              done, ill text you tomorrow and we'll figure it out

Comment

nah man, i suck at threads. itd just be "i took out the motor and put some new wheels and suspension...look at it now."

done, ill text you tomorrow and we'll figure it out
                                LOL @ description of proposed build thread.

And word sounds good. I ain't got shit to do haha.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X