• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
    LOL come up to rit naow really cpmoe on
    Drunk posting is bad, mmmk?
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Cal you jelly?

Newness on the left.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FUUU so much better. I need to rewrap the door card (including the vinyl) and the vinyl dash.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
          It should have a capital letter because it's a surname.
          Fair point.
          Dear Guinness drinkers of RT, how do we feel about artwork in the head?

edit: kielan, win.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• I should rewrap the vinyl on the door, but I just can't afford that. But I really love how the suede looks in there, so much classier, and a lot of fun to play with hahah.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I wish I could dude.
              whuy csnt you/

Comment

I should rewrap the vinyl on the door, but I just can't afford that. But I really love how the suede looks in there, so much classier, and a lot of fun to play with hahah.
                I wonder how much of a pain in the ass it is to get the original vinyl off the door card?

Comment

• Both of my parents are being hella bitchy today, I have no idea why.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I wish I could dude.
                    whuy csnt you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                      I wonder how much of a pain in the ass it is to get the original vinyl off the door card?
                      You mean the whole door, and not just that insert thing that I did? Probably a huge bitch. I would redo it in leather if I was going to redo it though, just because I can/it would look a lot better IMO.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You mean the whole door, and not just that insert thing that I did? Probably a huge bitch. I would redo it in leather if I was going to redo it though, just because I can/it would look a lot better IMO.
                        Yeah, the whole door card itself. I want black leather dash, door cards and black suede inserts.

Comment

Both of my parents are being hella bitchy today, I have no idea why.
                          come on jusy get away

Comment

• Oh hay I have black leather door cards.

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• FUCK I WANAN GET FUCKING DRUNK. FUCK FINALS

KIELAN that's no goddamn excuse. Yous in muthafuckin college you can do what you damn want. tell em I said so

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                                Yeah, the whole door card itself. I want black leather dash, door cards and black suede inserts.
                                I have 1 of those 3 currently. I would love a full black interior, like you have no idea.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X