This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
    anyone know where I can get 1 gage cable by the ft on the cheap?
    audio shop

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      audio shop
      if there was a even a decent one around here I'd be there but in my experience, most of the doods around here are greedy, half-ass-job bastards. looking for a website if possibru.
      tumblr
      myata

Comment

if there was a even a decent one around here I'd be there but in my experience, most of the doods around here are greedy, half-ass-job bastards. looking for a website if possibru.
        you should just call a audio shop up and say how much is zero guage wire by the foot.

as for a website i dunno. id try ebay but its probably in bulk

Comment

you should just call a audio shop up and say how much is zero guage wire by the foot.

as for a website i dunno. id try ebay but its probably in bulk
          i got one shop in mind im probably just gonna do this with. found 25 ft of 1 gage for 37 bucks on amazon which sounds like a pretty righteous deal
          tumblr
          myata

Comment

• that is cheaper than an audio shop would charge.

go for it if you dont mind waiting

Comment

• yea i've got no issues with waiting if its gonna save me some dough
              tumblr
              myata

Comment

• Audio shop is expensive for that. I think I used to charge $12/ft for 1/0. maybe $15/ft
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I have steak and paella in the fridge, and a banoffee pie in one hand.

..On my way to the shop I saw a lovely Honda. Spoiled with stickerbombed lips on his wheels though. Ugh.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• spent all day in the shop doing ECU tuning. fuck yea, best day Ive had in months
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      Audio shop is expensive for that. I think I used to charge $12/ft for 1/0. maybe $15/ft
                      holy christ

Comment

spent all day in the shop doing ECU tuning. fuck yea, best day Ive had in months
                        Fuck you, this is rage Friday not look at how awesome my day is

Comment

anyone know where I can get 1 gage cable by the ft on the cheap?
                          The internet
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Audio shop is expensive for that. I think I used to charge $12/ft for 1/0. maybe $15/ft
                            yea i've heard it's pretty expensive from a friend, amazon ftw then.

edit: just realized I'll be getting it for like 1.50 a ft holy balls i love the interwebz
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• speaking of rage friday..MY GF took my daily to work and i need to get hoses made

guess ill cut it closer and do it on monday...who needs piece of mind when driving 16 hours on a early 90's motor from japan?

Comment

speaking of rage friday..MY GF took my daily to work and i need to get hoses made

guess ill cut it closer and do it on monday...who needs piece of mind when driving 16 hours on a early 90's motor from japan?
                                Peace of mind is overrated

Comment

Working...
                                X