X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so wait though, seriousness right now, is this s13 for sale or what?

Comment

• lol I dont think so. If he can find a good 97 240sx shell then its just the S13 shell youll be buying

and if anything youll be paying at least $10,000 for the car if hes selling it whole
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• chyea mutha fuckas over 6k in damage
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Shitttt, is it totalled? Or is insurance fixing it?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            chyea mutha fuckas over 6k in damage
            have you decided what youre doing?

and keilan heres the ony pic of chads car that isnt as bad as the others...

Comment

• we just spent the last hour and a half listening to comedians lol. another great afternoon at work
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• well since its his fault his insurance is paying for all of it to be fixed and my dads friend who works at the body shop jacked up all the prices for it to be fixed so when his insurance talks us down it will be the exact amount to fix it but once its fixed im gunna sell it or trade it for something

Comment

• I like that red on that RSX. is it one of the stock colors?

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• And if they don't talk you down that much, you can get some nice $$$ in your pocket.

And Justin, tell him to text me so we can set something up.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      And if they don't talk you down that much, you can get some nice $$$ in your pocket.

And Justin, tell him to text me so we can set something up.
                      well basically ill get a little extra and im gonna get rid of it so a new start

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        I like that red on that RSX. is it one of the stock colors?
                        yea thats a stock rsx color

Comment

• thats dope. What year is it?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            thats dope. What year is it?
                            almost positive its a 02 not that many were made in that color and that color was only offered in that year

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                              well since its his fault his insurance is paying for all of it to be fixed and my dads friend who works at the body shop jacked up all the prices for it to be fixed so when his insurance talks us down it will be the exact amount to fix it but once its fixed im gunna sell it or trade it for something
                              kouki s14, bruh. theyre sexy as fuck stock. but im not implying you should keep it that way if you do get one.

Comment

• if i could find a clean s14 id get one but id get a zenki koukis look kouki

Comment

Working...
                                X