X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok enough of this shit....whether he died last week, last year or not at all, it is a positive boost for the moral of the country. Unfortunately my take on it is that it was more of a strategic politcal ploy to show that Obama has done something in the past 4 years. But the fact of the matter is that OBL has had less of a role in Al-Qaeda in the past 10 years, so there is still another head to cut off. But don't forget with every 1 extremist zealots head you cut off multiples pop back up in his place.

In other news i started working on the E28 this past weekend and also working on a very odd engine.

Comment

• Wordddd

Just got an internship offer so I'm fucking stoked as fuck. Time to start splurging.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Beautiful morning for a good ol shit aye?
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I'm not saying it does, all I'm saying is that it brings at least a bit of closure to a lot of people.

I also think that this will unite America in a sense, and maybe the gov't will be able to get some more shit done because people will be actually paying attention to what is going on.
          didnt want to sound as if i was directing it to you... just a general statement. as far as unity is concerned, i'd have to say no. this isnt the glass is half empty perspective. its based on what history and recent events have shown over and over again. the direct result of the WTC has divided our nation further than it ever was.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• There will always be more heads to cut off, people aren't just going to stop committing acts of terrorism because one dude is dead. But right now, the American people have something to be happy about, something that ties us all together, shit the world has something to tie us all together. The morale of the general public has been boosted a a shit ton because of this, and a happier people means that rather than just bitching about problems we would be more willing to go out and try to fix them.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
              ok enough of this shit....whether he died last week, last year or not at all, it is a positive boost for the moral of the country. Unfortunately my take on it is that it was more of a strategic politcal ploy to show that Obama has done something in the past 4 years. But the fact of the matter is that OBL has had less of a role in Al-Qaeda in the past 10 years, so there is still another head to cut off. But don't forget with every 1 extremist zealots head you cut off multiples pop back up in his place.

In other news i started working on the E28 this past weekend and also working on a very odd engine.
              on point. this is the reality, but people who live in a comic book world might call you clueless and looking at it with a half empty glass perspective.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I liek turtlz
                -Ian
                "So fresh they call me Febreze"
                Staying classy since 1985

Comment

• Originally posted by Ik0n View Post
                  I liek turtlz
                  Deciding between turtle kid, Rubberbandits, or Robert Plant for halloween.
                  flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ik0n View Post
                    I liek turtlz
                    glad to see you have absolutely nothing to contribute.
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      you really cant be serious right now

What the fucks wrong with not letting people steal modified plant genes that companies spend millions on R&D to develop?

And wtf does that even mean? Who gives a shit if it's cloned. If it's not safe they wouldn't allow it on the shelf and if you really have that much sand in your vagina just look for the certified organic label. Big deal.

Jus sayin This bullshit is the same mentality that caused retards to think Mike burned down his own car.
                      Yes the NSA was warned months before it happened, it is said that they had information but due to the agencies lack of information sharing they were unable to stop the tragedy.
                      That is why the dept of homeland defense was created. And why the patriot act is still in effect. And no this is conspiracy, its documented fact.

Not sure if srs about the other stuff, its quite obvious the implications.
                      Unless you are unaware of what cross pollination is.....LOL at if its not safe they wouldn't allow it. And I like the fact that because I disagee with you, you are calling me retarded.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• let us not forget all the commies he killed for us

Comment

• btw, its rage monday for dave

[10:50] davenamotors: i think everyone called out sick in the warehouse on firday
                          [10:59] NAMtrsprts: lol
                          [10:59] NAMtrsprts: sounds about right
                          [11:00] davenamotors: i gave dee some passive aggressive rage on friday
                          [11:00] davenamotors: lol
                          [11:00] davenamotors: that was fun
                          [11:01] davenamotors: she was like "is this stuff from the koni order that just came in? i wont be able to find this stuff"
                          [11:01] davenamotors: my reply "fuck it, i dont really care."
                          [11:01] davenamotors: "oooooh, nvm I should be able to take care of this"
                          [11:02] NAMtrsprts: did you really say that?
                          [11:04] davenamotors: yea
                          [11:04] davenamotors: im not her boss
                          [11:04] davenamotors: im not gonna deal with her lazy shit
                          [11:07] NAMtrsprts: nice
                          [11:07] NAMtrsprts: stickin it to the man, or woman in this case
                          [11:07] davenamotors: ive managed at big companies before
                          [11:08] davenamotors: if her warehouse cant perform
                          [11:08] davenamotors: its her fault and problem
                          [11:08] davenamotors: i dont have enough time to do everyones job here
                          [11:08] davenamotors: and working in the warehouse, not my fucking problem
                          [11:09] NAMtrsprts: i agree
                          [11:09] davenamotors: im exhausted
                          [11:09] davenamotors: i run around all day
                          [11:09] davenamotors: nobody cares about efficiency
                          [11:10] davenamotors: everyone just pushes shit off to the side
                          [11:10] davenamotors: guess what ab, we actually have competition
                          [11:10] davenamotors: there are 500 other companies that do the same thing we do
                          [11:10] NAMtrsprts: yeah, they're not too quick there
                          [11:11] NAMtrsprts: but i think its because no one has time, they're already swamped with AB
                          [11:11] NAMtrsprts: cathy is always busy as fuck
                          [11:11] davenamotors: thats exactly why
                          [11:11] NAMtrsprts: how is she supposed to have time to place NAM stocking orders and enter them into SBT right away when they come in
                          [11:12] davenamotors: instead of eating lunch on friday
                          [11:12] davenamotors: i took care of the returns that had come in
                          [11:13] davenamotors: cause bob is too fucking stupid to even think about how to look up that stuff
                          [11:14] NAMtrsprts: lol
                          [11:14] davenamotors: he cant do anything. he is completely useless and should have nothing to do with nam
                          [11:14] davenamotors: he just asked me how to check stock with neuspeed and get a shipping quote
                          [11:15] NAMtrsprts: well, maybe he thinks they have a dealer website
                          [11:15] NAMtrsprts: i'll give him the benefit of the doubt
                          [11:15] NAMtrsprts: maybe
                          [11:16] davenamotors: ive told him several times before that we need to call and talk to them to get that info
                          [11:16] davenamotors: he retains nothing
                          [11:16] davenamotors: and honestly
                          [11:16] davenamotors: if shit doesnt change here. im leaving when my lease is up
                          [11:16] davenamotors: i dont get paid anywhere near enough to be an entire company
                          [11:17] davenamotors: i offer suggestions
                          [11:17] davenamotors: no one listens
                          [11:17] davenamotors: "but how about the **?"
                          [11:17] davenamotors: fuck those lights
                          [11:18] NAMtrsprts: lol
                          [11:18] davenamotors: dick asked me how they were selling on thurs
                          [11:18] davenamotors: wtf
                          [11:18] davenamotors: they arent on the site
                          [11:18] davenamotors: so i guess they arent selling
                          [11:18] davenamotors: "oh, how do we get them on the site?"
                          [11:20] davenamotors: so at some point I guess its my job to write a product desctiption too
                          [11:20] davenamotors: so i can get them up
                          [11:20] davenamotors: i thought marketing might do that, guess not
                          [11:20] NAMtrsprts: i don't think so
                          [11:21] NAMtrsprts: did they take pictures yet?
                          [11:21] davenamotors: yea
                          [11:21] davenamotors: we had an x5 in the other day

Comment

• I honestly don't know how you do it Dave, I would have killed someone by now.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I honestly don't know how you do it Dave, I would have killed someone by now.
                              im impressed that i havent flipped the fuck out yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                im impressed that i havent flipped the fuck out yet
                                I would have. My temper is so fucking short.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X