X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a couple of hours late but Yesterday was May 1st, 16 years since Ayrton Sennas crash

Comment

• For Andrew

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Nomnomnom Ice cream.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Celebrating in the streets.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• EEehhhhhhh

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• lol, I garentee those are all freshman, also they are all douche bags

Comment

• False, that's on Beaver Ave, and I'd say there must have been 15,000 people on that street alone.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yesterday, we mourned the loss of a legend, and celebrated the loss of a monster.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• who cares. he was "dead" since last week. essentially, it doesnt matter if he was dead today, yesterday, or 20 years from now. his so called death will not change anything that has unfolded over the years. is this justice for the loss of lives on that specific day? hardly. the rabbit hole is deeper than just an idiot in a cave.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• sup RT
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Ok.. So would you rather he still be alive? The fact that he is dead means a lot, to a lot of people. That fucker deserved to die, I'm happy that it was a group of American SEALS who did the job, went in, and no one other than those Al Queda fucks were hurt or killed. Regardless of the fact if he was even doing much within the organization. The impact of his death is huge. Is terrorism done now because he is dead? Far from it. The rabbit hole is deeper than this for sure. But tonight we celebrate the death of world enemy #1.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 63° for tomorrows high. 95° the day after. Lolwut?
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            63° for tomorrows high. 95° the day after. Lolwut?
                            somebody has mood swings up there

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Ok.. So would you rather he still be alive? The fact that he is dead means a lot, to a lot of people. That fucker deserved to die, I'm happy that it was a group of American SEALS who did the job, went in, and no one other than those Al Queda fucks were hurt or killed. Regardless of the fact if he was even doing much within the organization. The impact of his death is huge. Is terrorism done now because he is dead? Far from it. The rabbit hole is deeper than this for sure. But tonight we celebrate the death of world enemy #1.
                              meh, just because i said it doesn't matter if he was dead or alive at this point, doesn't mean i rather had seen him alive. this bullshit celebrating is as phony as all the idiots who ran around with the american flags all over the cars after the event claiming to be patriots. America suffers from short term memory loss, hardcore. i'd have to ask, what have the majority of those people done for this country? id say most of them have done nothing but spectate. celebrating to the extent as if peace on earth has begun, as our country keeps digging a deeper hole for itself, is absolutely ridiculous. the best way to look at this whole ordeal is to accept that one of the many targets was eleimiated and keep focused on the future of this country.
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• to put these celebrating people in perspective

remember those cheering pakistani's and afghans after WTC was hit?

imo this is the same

Comment

Working...
                                X