This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

Thems are fightin' Shifty's
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I cant believe some fucker would go and put the game back into the fkn tags....

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• I guarantee it was Drama or Iscrape. Guarantee it.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

OMFG people need to stop freakin' working so we can go out and eat.. Ughhhhh so damn hungry.
            I feel the same way, trying to get some grub right now too

and they are big bottles like so

yes still expensive but its the best beer I've ever tasted

Comment

• I only have swftw! and 16yo sluts...

Comment

• brb, patrolling time...

Comment

• I took out the game to put in slender man, and turdsmith is my other

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Thems are fightin' Shifty's

anything>hondas/acuras except NSXs

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    I guarantee it was Drama or Iscrape. Guarantee it.
                    lololololol noooooo. Probably DuWerk

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Didn't you just put the wheels on yours...

Guy needs to be punched in the face.
                      ya, the wheels are for sale, they are going on another car..lol

my parents don't want the car to sit for another year while i'm in miami at shcool, and i dont want to take to miami as my dd because of my schools campus and thee GIANT speed bumps and is also under construction, plus if i get a job in miaimi where i have to park my teg in some parking lot all day i will just get jacked

i dont want to sell it but i honestly have no choice but if it dosnt sell in time i'm just going to say fuck it and take it down there and roll bbs fri,sat,sun and roll the junk wheels during the week or something..lol

Comment

anything>hondas/acuras except NSXs

lololololol noooooo. Probably DuWerk

Drama. I am dissapoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Drama. I am dissapoint.

dont you know its always been like that. You got them ricers in all them hondas/acuras. Never in 240s or NSXs or anything

and lolstatus. I sat on my remote and it switched to the tyra banks show and they were rolling in one of these

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post
                            ya, the wheels are for sale, they are going on another car..lol

my parents don't want the car to sit for another year while i'm in miami at shcool, and i dont want to take to miami as my dd because of my schools campus and thee GIANT speed bumps and is also under construction, plus if i get a job in miaimi where i have to park my teg in some parking lot all day i will just get jacked

i dont want to sell it but i honestly have no choice but if it dosnt sell in time i'm just going to say fuck it and take it down there and roll bbs fri,sat,sun and roll the junk wheels during the week or something..lol
                            the thievery here is rediculous. Its so bad that a lot of people got out of the honda game because of it. Thank god no one even looks at passats twice

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

dont you know its always been like that. You got them ricers in all them hondas/acuras. Never in 240s or NSXs or anything

and lolstatus. I sat on my remote and it switched to the tyra banks show and they were rolling in one of these
                              Id roll that van!

The rice scene down here is very much different to over there... Hondas are too expensive, majority of the ricers roll hyundais and mitsubishi lancers haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                                the thievery here is rediculous. Its so bad that a lot of people got out of the honda game because of it. Thank god no one even looks at passats twice
                                Thats why you guys carry guns right?

Comment

Working...
                                X