X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the WORST headache now because I have to freakin stare at pixels all freaking day to measure how far the Spread is on 3D images at different FOV's, IOD's, and Convergence. My face is literally 3 inches away from a 40" TV. I am beginning to feel nauseous.

I **** my god damn job. It sucks donkey nuts.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
      nevermind

I think im getting a coldsore on my lip or someshit... out of nowhere theres like this tiny little blisted thing on my lip and, as you do, I have been tounging it... its starting to get bigger i think... What should i do? i have limited resorces as im at work?

Halp!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        I have the WORST headache now because I have to freakin stare at pixels all freaking day to measure how far the Spread is on 3D images at different FOV's, IOD's, and Convergence. My face is literally 3 inches away from a 40" TV. I am beginning to feel nauseous.

I **** my god damn job. It sucks donkey nuts.
        Thats whack... I **** being too close to big screens, it makes you want to vomit all over it after a long enough period..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

I think im getting a coldsore on my lip or someshit... out of nowhere theres like this tiny little blisted thing on my lip and, as you do, I have been tounging it... its starting to get bigger i think... What should i do? i have limited resorces as im at work?

Halp!
          Get some lip balm and get this stuff called Blistex, should help clear it up. I would also stop playing with it as well.

I would go see a doctor about it as well. My brother gets them all the time in the winter turns out that unless you just have chapped lips, and it is a reoccuring thing, its herpes. Not THAT type of herpes, but herpes none the less. And they will put you on Herpes medication.

That is of course if they have that kind of medication in the prison infirmary.
          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Thats whack... I **** being too close to big screens, it makes you want to vomit all over it after a long enough period..
          I want to shoot someone right now. I am going on 2 hours of this now. And really it really really really REALLY, makes your head hurt.

They don't pay me enough to do this shit.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Get some lip balm and get this stuff called Blistex, should help clear it up. I would also stop playing with it as well.

I would go see a doctor about it as well. My brother gets them all the time in the winter turns out that unless you just have chapped lips, and it is a reoccuring thing, its herpes. Not THAT type of herpes, but herpes none the less. And they will put you on Herpes medication.

That is of course if they have that kind of medication in the prison infirmary. .
            Ill have to do it when I get home... sucks fkn arse... Must have caught it off another inmate whilst we were having a salad tossing session..

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            I want to shoot someone right now. I am going on 2 hours of this now. And really it really really really REALLY, makes your head hurt.

They don't pay me enough to do this shit.
            They dont pay me enough to sit here copping abuse off you either, but I still do it...

Comment

Ill have to do it when I get home... sucks fkn arse... Must have caught it off another inmate whilst we were having a salad tossing session..

They dont pay me enough to sit here copping abuse off you either, but I still do it...

Must have, I hear you guys really get into that kind of stuff, seeing as you have been locked up for so long.

You can make jokes back you know.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So im putting up some new parts on the site right now. one of them is a $6700 set of wheels
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Must have, I hear you guys really get into that kind of stuff, seeing as you have been locked up for so long.

You can make jokes back you know.
                  Haha... of course I can, but wheres the fun in that? There will be jokes when I come over there and drink all of you under any table we drink at. Best part of having convict blood, I also have an iron liver!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  So im putting up some new parts on the site right now. one of them is a $6700 set of wheels
                  I can haz?

Comment

• Must hit 1700 posts tonight! easy... Ill update the motivational poster thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      So im putting up some new parts on the site right now. one of them is a $6700 set of wheels
                      Mother of god, what wheels are they?

Haha... of course I can, but wheres the fun in that? There will be jokes when I come over there and drink all of you under any table we drink at. Best part of having convict blood, I also have an iron liver!
                      I don't doubt the way you Aussie's drink, its unreal. But you guys would have to smuggle me alc considering I'm not 21 yet.
                      Must hit 1700 posts tonight! easy... Ill update the motivational poster thread...
                      Get to it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Whats that? you cant drink legaly untill you're 21? ohh poor you.. You love living in your so called "independent" country....

Comment

• btw, asl?

Comment

Whats that? you cant drink legaly untill you're 21? ohh poor you.. You love living in your so called "independent" country....
                            Shit sucks. Don't remind me.
                            btw, asl?
                            17/M/Wilton, CT hahahah

You know my name, so really you can stalk me pretty easily.

YESSSS post 4321. Winnnn.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Mother of god, what wheels are they?

I don't doubt the way you Aussie's drink, its unreal. But you guys would have to smuggle me alc considering I'm not 21 yet.

Get to it.
                              Vorsteiner 3pc Forged wheels for the M6. 21x9 +10 (F) and 21x10 +15 (R)
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Shit sucks. Don't remind me.

17/M/Wilton, CT hahahah

You know my name, so really you can stalk me pretty easily.

YESSSS post 4321. Winnnn.
                                I wont be stalking you... However when I come over there I will be 21... so yay, drinks all round..

Top poster now... And my target of 1700 blew out.. peep the motivational poster thread, some classics in there haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X